Moon Stone

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."

― Maya Angelou

_~_~_~_~_~ Kayla POV _~_~_~_~

Riley and I had become closer. He comes over sometimes and we meet at the grill all the time too. For the amount of time we had been spending together for the past week, people are starting to gossip.

Katherine made no sudden appearances, but I did catch her running away from the Lockwood's which means she still doesn't have the stone.

"Hey Jeremy." I say. He turns to find me and his face shows relief.

"I have to tell you something." He states. I nod.

"Ok.. Then tell me."

"I was talking to Tyler, and since we are friends for the last few months, he's been nice. So we were just casually chatting and then Tyler brings up Mason. I then ask him about the stone and show him that picture you found. He says that he gave it to Mason, the night he disappeared. Meaning the night Damon killed Mason, Mason had gotten the moon stone and hid it somewhere." He states.

I take a deep breath before saying, "Wow! So now it is mission locate the moonstone... Again."

He just nods.

"I'm going home, tell everyone to meet at the house." I state and walk put the door of the grill.

Just as I was about to open the door to my car, someone tapped my shoulder. I spun around to meet the very green eyes of Riley. I instantly smiled.

"Oh, Hey, whats up?" I asked.

"Not much, I just..."

"Spit it out Green." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well, I was just wondering if you'd like to do dinner with me....tomorrow?" He asked nervously.

I smiled, "yah..yah of course. Fancy or casual?" I asked.

"Fancy." He said and kissed my cheek and left. I stared at him all the way till he got to the door of the grill.

When he disappeared from my sight, I opened the car door jumped in and sighed.

This could work.

***********************************

After telling everyone about the information Jeremy got, Bonnie begin doing some spells trying to locate the spell.

While Bonnie did her stuff Jeremy was helping her and we were just sitting around.

It was dead silent before Elena asked, "Why are you smiling Kayla?"

I then realized I was smiling and stopped. "I'm not smiling."

Suddenly Caroline's bored face started smirking and lit up. Great!

"Who is it?" She asked.

"No one." I said.

"Spill." Elena says. Awkward enough the boys just stared since they were in the same room.

"Oh god!" I state face palming my self.

"C'mon tell us!" Caroline whined.

I just got up and opened the fridge to reveal some awesome lovely blood. I poured myself a glass and sat back down on the sofa with my phone. The girls stopped asking me and everyone begin watching TV.

My phone beeped indicating I got a text. (*=Riley ~= Kayla )

* Hey

~ Hey