Elijah

"It's that moment when your being chased and pursued, that the paranoia comes out." -Me (FangsandVeins)

-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-

"Elijah!" I spat at him.

"Makayla." He said with no emotion. He was supposed to be dead, what the hell is he doing here. I must be going crazy....maybe he came back to haunt me.

"How are you alive?!" I asked incredulously. I was still standing in a fighting stance, anticipating the next attack.

"Being an original does wonders for you." He stated. He then looked at me. "I want you. You look powerful and you can make good leverage. And I want that doppelgänger. More. And I give you my word, I will get you guys." He said determined.

"Why do you need us?" I asked. "I mean you clearly can walk in the sun and unless your stupid, your not going to help a werewolf break the curse. So why do you need Elena?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"That curse is just a cover up, but that stories for another day." He said and disappeared. Creep. But his hair is good. Yes, I love his hair.

I stood their like an idiot for another minute, before my common sense kicked in.

~*~

I ran into the boarding house to see the whole crew there.

"Guys we got a problem!" I yelled frantically. "Oh hey Jeremy." I said getting off track.

"You....okay?" Damon asked warilly

I frowned, confused. "What?"

"You know your breakup yesterday..." Damon said. I waved him off.

"Oh. Well I'm over that problem. We got bigger problems." I said. Honestly I was over Riley. Of course every time I saw him, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, but other then that, I'm perfectly fine.

"Then what's the problem?" Jeremy asked.

"I saw Elijah." I said fast and quick.

"Yeah and I'm a unicorn." Damon said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"For real Damon! This isn't a joke."

"That's impossible." Damon muttered after taking a good look at my worried face.

"Is that even possible?" Stefan asked pacing.

"He's an original." I said like it was obvious. When they still looked confused I continued. "Obviously originals can't be killed."

"How?" Stefan muttered. His already crowded forehead is not going to look good after I tell him the full story.

"He said that being the original does wonders for you, so it means that all originals can't die. That creepy witch guy we killed, he told us there where five. Elijah is one of the five. Elijah also told me that he wants Elena." I paused for a brief moment, deciding whether I should tell them everything. They would find out eventually. "He just wants me as leverage." As I said that, Damon shot up from his seat. He looked like he wanted to kill some original butt. Too bad he can't. "He wants Elena more. More than any of us." I paused looking at everyones faces. "He gave me his word." I said the last line in a whisper. By the looks of it, giving me his 'word' must mean a lot to him.

"That's not going to happen." Damon said shaking his head. "I'm not going to let him take you." He said looking determined staring right at me. "I say we kill him."

"I can learn some spells and practice more." Bonnie offered.

"I can help her." Jeremy stated.

"I can look for a few things." Tyler offered.