The Threat of Worry Lines

(All That Matters - Justin Bieber will be out this sunday midnight)

Just realized I didn't do the comment thing for the two chapters!

"TABBY!! Wht happened to the longer chapters?? Anyways nice chapter!!! :D"

-@impossible14

And as I answered

"Thankks! Its short because i'm doing another update today! ;)"

So her it is!! :D

Kayla POV

"C'mon Kayla." Damon urged.

"No!" I argued.

"Just do it!" He yelled back from across the clearing.

"I am not, setting you on fire!" I yelled back.

"Fine! Set fire to just that one tree." He said now standing beside me, pointing at the tree that stood before us.

I huffed, and crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at the tree. Focusing all my energy, I set the top of the tall pine tree on fire, and slowly spread the fire around the tree.

Damon and I both quickly moved back as we saw branches fall down. With a quick wave of my hand, I put the fire out.

I turned to Damon with an obvious fake smile. "Happy?" I asked.

He smirked, and threw a blood bag at me which I greedily drunk despite not being hungry.

When I finished with that one, Damon tossed me another one.

"Drink up!" He commanded. "I want to see you at your fullest."

I sent a fake smile his way, and harshly threw the blood bag at his face, making it rip. All the blood from the bag was on Damon's face and slowly dripping down his neck.

"One bag does me good, thank you very much."

Damon closed his eyes and licked his lips. He slowly breathed out, then pulled out a towel from the duffel bag and wiped his face with it.

"Now influence the wind, and make all those burnt branches fly in the air." He ordered.

"Wow Damon, I see someone has been practicing self control." I teased. I can't believe he hasn't attacked me yet. Normally he would've snapped, and I'm not helping the matter, I'm practically poking an already pissed off bear with a stick.

First I began with a small breeze making a few leaves fly and Damon snicker. The next one was bigger, and lifted a few of the branches then dropped them down. Then I began blowing the wind in circles around the area where the branches had fallen. Slowly the wind began to get faster and faster, and the branches higher and higher. Soon enough there was a fully visible turnado, shaking all the trees nearby, and blowing my hair all over the place.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I dropped my focus, making all the branches fall down.

I turned to Damon scowling. "What was that for?" I asked.

"You have to get through any distractions. Do it again?"

After about two hours of practicing, I was tired and annoyed.

"Damon!" I yelled.

"C'mon we haven't got all day."

"I think that's enough for today. We have the next few days." I told him.

"That's not enough." He said, worriedly. It didn't show on his face, but it definitely did in his eyes.

I sighed and moved forward cupping his face in my hands.