You're Gonna Here Me Roar

I had two favourite comments so here they are....

"Alright so I finished the chapter. And NO!!!!!!! Don't make Kayla pregnant! D: make have some like awesomly awesome curse or she's secretly a witch that has to unlock her power an then becomes the most powerful witch ever! xD MAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! The creepy witch huh. Well you know what. Witches have no right to be all vague like that! I'm siding with damon on that one. OMG! You should make Kayla go all ninja karate chopping on Elena! Because elenas a Bi*** and she deserves to be shown by Kayla! And yes! Damon has to finish reading an then Kayla can walk in, get mad and then BOOM! Goes all ninja karate chopping on Elena. xD" @ShowObsessed

"Amazing and awesome chappie! Idk if she could be preggers and the witches were vague but the answers made since,(I mean like her "curse"). Awesome Damon pov!" @InfinitiMe

(If I ever got anyones user names wrong just comment it and I'll fix it! An don't forget questions and a hint at the end ) XD

~*~

Kayla POV

I felt are groggy and icky when I woke up, so I decided to have a shower. I was in Damon's room, and couldn't tell what time it was because Damon's curtains allowed no light to enter into the room.

Using my vampire vision, I made my way to Damon's in-suite and luxurious bathroom. I had always asked why Damon got the bigger bathroom, but he simply said, 'I'm bigger, and better, therefore I get the good bathroom, and you don't.'

After I had a relaxing shower, I decided to go downstairs and get myself some blood. That sounded so good right now. Just the thought had my throat aching.

As I made my way down the hall, I heard shuffling from one of the rooms. Listening closer, I noticed the noise was coming from my room.

Curiosity got the best of me as I opened the door.

Every time someone said ignorance is bliss, I never understood. I wished I listened as I opened the door and witnessed something that had my blood boiling and fury building.

My breathing sped up as anger took over me. As much as I tried to push the feeling aside, my body won't allow it.

My body heated up at a rate I never thought possible, and I'm sure my face was bloody red by now. I wouldn't be surprised if there was smoking coming out of my ears.

All my stuff was out of place, all my stuff was everywhere. My bedsheets were on the floor, my drawers were opened, and everything on my dresser was sprawled everywhere. But that was not even the least of it, because Damon was sitting right by my closet door, reading the book I had wished he didn't. He wasn't even reading it. It was on his lap and he was staring at it. Maybe, just maybe he hadn't read it yet. Maybe the initial shock was from just seeing the book.

"Damon." I said my hands clutched into tight fists at my sides.

"Kayla!" He said shocked as he stared at me wide eyed.

My nails dug into my skin as I tried to restrain my anger.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked.

"I had to know." He said standing up. "I want my Kayla back."

"I'm not a toy, Damon." I said. "I can't be fixed."

"Have you even read it yet?"He asked. My eyes grew wide at what he was saying. "Do you know anything about yourself?"

"Oh, do you mean the fact that I was only created to get revenge? or the fact that my sister just happened to be the miracle and I the curse? Or the fact that I'm not normal? I'm a freak. I'm only here so someones dead ghost can see me suffer. So some jerk can take my powers?" I paused my breathing speeding up, and my nails drawing blood from my hand. My eyes clenched shut at the hurt and sudden realization. "I'm a freak. I'm a freak. I'm a freak."