A little Drama hurts everyone

"Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo that was awesome but what was up with Kayla and lockers!!!!!!! And secret spilt, the cats out of the bag finally!! Why is Caroline always the one to figure it out and did I mention ELIJAH IS BETTER THAN NIKLAUS!!!!!!! ANYHOODLES..... FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEE CHAPTER!?!!?!?!!!!!!!" - @JaiSwagginHard

My fav comment from last chapter.

I'm gonna do one of these for every chapter now! ;)

~*~

I came downstairs to hear Stefan and Damon fighting or arguing or whatever the hell they do on a daily bases.

"Why not?" Damon asked. "I'd fight me." I rolled my eyes at Damon's antics as I took the final steps downstairs and into the parlour.

"I'd fight me too." I said, bringing both their attention to me. "After all I am pretty awesome, and I think that I'm the only one who'd be able to put up a good fight with myself."

I walked over to the bar, pouring myself a glass of alcohol. Nothing like a glass of this stuff early in the morning.

"What are you two fighting about today?" I asked, turning towards them.

"Nothing worth repeating." Stefan muttered before leaving the room.

I raised my eyebrows at Damon. "I think it's his time of the month again." Was Damon's witty response, as he too filled a glass with alcohol.

"What's the plan to go save the lovers?" I asked, taking a sip of my alcohol. I looked calm on the outside, but on the inside, I was freaking out. I mean, Caroline was like my bestie. I guess I have a thing with blondes, considering my other best friend ran away to somewhere. Back to the point, if Klaus as so much lays a hand on either Caroline or even Tyler, I will personally chop his hands off and feed it to the wolves.

"Since I can't really guarantee that I can save them alone. We both are going." He casually stated taking a seat on the armchair.

"Yeah, what's the plan?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Little witchy is working on finding a location to where they are, then you and I my friend, are gonna swoop in and save the day."

"Nice plan moron." I said sarcastically as I gulped down the rest of my drink.

Damon gives me a sly smirk and nods his head. "Any time."

I rolled my eyes at him as I began to say what I had to. "What about Elena?" I asked. "We all know we can't technically defeat Klaus, but what about a way to keep Elena alive?"

"There is no way, besides of course, giving her the good old life of a vampire." Damon said casually as if he was talking about the coffee he had in the morning.

"That's not an option and you know it." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"It's the only option." Damon said, putting extra emphasis on the 'only'. I got up and glared at Damon crossing my arms. He got up too, coming right in front of my face. "It's the only choice, and you know it."

"But she doesn't want this Damon!" I yelled my hands balled up into fists at my side.

"Then what? Huh? Would she rather die?" He asked in a stern voice not even bothering to raise his voice.

"Yes, because that's Elena, Damon." I said in a softer voice. "She's not like us. She wouldn't even kill a fly, yet a human being. Elena is too good to be living the way we do."

"You didn't even get the choice." Damon said, his voice getting louder. "You didn't deserve this either. You deserved a nice family, a nice boy, and some kids, yet here you are!"