Night in a cabin...

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."  

-Dr.Seuss

-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-

The cabin was....decent. There was no bed or furniture. No kitchen or bathroom. It had one room with some  

hay. I'm guessing they use to keep horses here. Luckily it didn't stink.

"Well this is...awkward." Damon said. I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender. If it weren't for my vampire senses, I wouldn't be able to see him at all. It was pitch dark in this Damn cabin.

I pulled my sweater over my head leaving me in my tank top and shorts. "Well, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to crash." I stated kicking off my shoes and jumping onto the pile of hay. My hair was still wet and it was really uncomfortable.

"Fine." Damon grumbled, slipping off his leather jacket and kicking off his shoes. He sat beside me on the hay.

Damon unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it on the sandy ground.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked.

I tore my eyes away from his six-pack and his flawless chest. I shook my head. "Quite the opposite actually."

"Not liking me shirtless or even with a shirt is like saying I can live without my alcohol." Damon stated.

"Whatever." I said laying down and getting as comfortable as I can get on hay.

"Hm." He mumble laying down beside me. "There's no blanket I'm lonely." Damon said pulling me in, by putting an arm around my waist, and pulling me into his chest. My back was facing his chest.

"D-damon." I said, my heart beating a hundred miles per hour. I don't even know if that's possible.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Move?" I asked.

"No. I think I'm pretty comfortable right here."

~*~

I woke up on Damon's chest. It was comfortable. Really comfortable, but I knew I had to get off.

I pushed myself off of Damon only to be held back by his hands around my waist. My face hit his chest hard. I scowled.

"Damon!" I groaned. He didn't respond.

"Damon!" I yelled. He pretended to be asleep. I knew he was awake.

"Damon, I swear to god if you don't wake up I will shove..."

"I'm up!" Damon shouted, knowing how bad my threats got and that I carried them out ninety percent of the time. "We gotta go hunt."

"Ew! I'm not hunting animals." I snapped getting up.

"Too bad, it's the only thing we have, and we we gotta keep strong just in case." Damon said. I gagged.

"Do you have your cellphone?" I asked.

"What happened to yours?" He asked.

"I think it slipped out of my pocket while I was running."

Damon took his out, out of his jacket.

"My battery is at twenty percent and I don't have no signal here. We might have a signal outside while we hunt, c'mon!"

~*~

"Ew. It's furry." I exclaimed stepping back from the furry rabbit.

"It's the next best thing your going to find here, unless your willing to tap a vein." Damon said sinking his teeth into the second rabbit.