Another NORMAL day

"How 'bout you go fetch it and I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime." Katherine Pierce - The Vampire Diaries

~*~

"Where's the moonstone?" Katherine asked. I didn't speak. Mainly just to annoy her. She pulled on the choker, I could tell her impatience was growing. After all I have only been annoying her for the past four hours.

"Ow! What was that for?" I asked.

"For not answering now talk."

"Jeez! I was only following your rules." I muttered. "Anyways since you said I can talk again, maybe I should talk you know exercise my voice." She pulled on the choker again except held it, so it keeps choking me. I shut my eyes tight mentally begging for the scorching pain to go away.

"Calm your tits women." I choked.

"Any who...the moonstone...." I trailed off thinking of an excuse, "Elijah took."

"Lies!" She screeched. I winced at how high pitched it got. "I want the truth! And I want it now!"

"Oh throw a tantrum, won't you." I asked the sarcasm clear in my voice, before turning into a taunting voice. "Sorry to disappoint you, but you don't get everything in life." I smirked.

"Not me, I get everything I want." Wow, brat much?

"You sure about that?" I asked

"If you don't tell me in ten seconds I will end you right here."

I smirked. "Then I guess you'll never know." I whispered mentally laughing.

The expression on her face was priceless. She huffed before taking out my cellphone out of her pocket. I eyed my phone as she smirked.

I clenched my teeth together as she spoke into the phone. "Kayla?"

"Guess again." Katherine said.

"Katherine!" Damon sneered. "Where. Is. She?"

"I don't know, why don't you come and find out." Katherine suggested in her fake nice voice as she looked at her fingernails.

"Where is she?!" Damon shouted from the other end of the phone call.

"Rosewood forest clearing. Get there alone with the moonstone or she dies."

She pressed the end button as she stared at me. She took one look at me then got that evil smirk on her face.

Then she just picked me and the chair up together, ripping the nails out of the ground that had just seconds ago had my feet pinned. I couldn't help but shout as the pain shot from my feet throughout my body. A few tears freely strolled down my cheeks, as Katherine carried me through the sultry forest like it was an everyday thing and knowing her, it might as well be.

~*~

Katherine had backup. Twenty-one people as backup to be exact. Talk about insecure.

I hope Damon doesn't come alone, because he definitely doesn't have the moonstone. Since I was the only person who couldn't be compelled by any species, I never told anyone. Now the only problem with that is, Damon's not going to find it even if he turns the house upside down. The floorboard was a good idea for hiding, but now I get to die for not telling anyone.

"What's taking him so long." Katherine muttered.

"Be patient Katherine." I said. "Let's tell stories." I paused looking at her while she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "C'mon. Katherina?" I taunted calling her by her real name. She snapped her head towards me glaring at me. "What? Did I hit a soft spot?" I asked with fake caring and a fake pout. She glared at me and pulled the choker once more. "What's wrong Ms.Petrova?" I asked. She only glared at me with clenched teeth. "What about your baby?" I asked. She grabbed my neck again.