Not me

I will start the favourite comment thing again when I start receiving comments from more than one person. And a lot of you maybe wondering why I don't dedicate many chapters and why I don't add pictures. Well, I write this book from my phone since my laptop is messed up and useless. But when I do get to publish from a computer I do dedicate chapters, and I try adding pictures.

That's why I do the comment thing, it's like a dedication! ;)

Thank you for being patient with my updates, and not giving up on this book! <3

I love you guys soo much! <3

P.S Kayla's behaviour is explainable, but I want all of you to guess why she has such a short temper...

P.P.S think outside the box. Don't go for all the obvious options.

Also a special thanks to @InfinitiMe for commenting on every chapter! Your like my best wattpad friend now! Also she supports not one but all my books! She's always like one of the first commenters, and every time i post up a chapter, I know she'll comment. (Even on the boring ones) <3

Xoxo

Anyways now to the book! ;)

~*~

A soft knock sounded from the door, interrupting me from my slumber. I groaned as I realized I was in Mystic Falls again. I didn't want to explain, to remember all that happened in the passed days, but nonetheless it occurred and I can't do anything about it.

"Go away." I grumbled, putting the pillow over my head. It had been two days since I came back. I hadn't left for blood, or anything. I hadn't left the bed in general.

The person- or rather vampire, decided to ignore me and twisted the knob breaking the lock. I made a mental note to make sure they get that replaced. How else am I supposed to lock people out when I wish to speak to no one.

"I thought you'd like to have something I have." The deep voice spoke as I instantly recognized it as Damon's.

"Go. Away." I grumbled more sternly, not lifting my head up once.

"I don't know why your so mad," He didn't get to continue as my growl cut him off.

He sighed. "I have Vienna's spell book." When he said those words, I lifted my head up to meet Damon's eyes.

I took the book out of his hands and threw it against the wall. A loud crash echoed through out the room, as a hole formed on the wall, chips falling to the ground.

"What. Am. I. Supposed. To. Do. With the book. If I have no witch?!" My voice boomed throughout the room. I could sense the presence of other people in the doorway but I refused to look.

Damon growled looking at the book lying across the room under broken pieces of the wall.

"I'm trying Kayla! But your making it so damn hard." His loud voice echoed through the house, as he moved towards me.

I looked at him with nothing but hatred. "Get. Out." I harshly whispered to him.

When he reached out to touch me, I let out a loud piercing scream. I saw Damon flinch and take a hesitant step forward.

"Don't touch me!" I growled, crouching down on the bed.

"Kayla!" He snapped trying to break me.

"Get out Damon!" I growled, my voice loud and vicious.

When Damon stood his ground, I launched myself at him, toppling him to the floor.

I growled gripping his neck with both my hands watching him choke while I straddled him. His eyes bulged, as his hands tried to pry my hands off of him.

I picked his head up smashing it to the ground, watching the blood pool around his head.

"Sto-op." He croaked.

Before I did anything else, Someone had me face down on the floor. My hands were twisted in a painful position behind me. As the attackers I recognized as Stefan and Caroline kept me from getting up.

Damon sat up, coughing repeatedly, trying to catch his breath.

Elena ran to him rubbing his back trying to comfort him.

With that my possessive side came out, as I glared at Elena.

"Get away Elena." I warned. Elena just gave me a disapproving look, before getting back to Damon.

Fire grew within my eyes, as I continued to glare at Damon and Elena.

My hands turned into fists and all I could see was red; Elena's blood.

My body twitched underneath, Stefan and Caroline's weight.

My breathing sped up, as rage took over my body. Every ounce of self-control, forgiveness and pity I possessed left my body, in want of red.

In one swift motion, I kicked my legs feeling it hit someone, and then weight leaving my body, as one hand was released but then quickly restrained.

I then flipped myself over, so whoever was on top of me was now under. Then with one effortless tug, I was standing, and speeding towards Elena.

Grabbing her by her shirt, I threw her against the wall. I watched as she flew, waiting for the satisfying bang, which seemed not to come. As Stefan; the knight in shining armour had caught her.

A wave of confusion passed through me, as I realized this wasn't me. I wouldn't lash out like that for such a small thing. I wouldn't have thrown Elena at a wall, I wouldn't have fought with Damon. I wouldn't have hurt....him like I did. This wasn't me. This wasn't me.

Being distracted I didn't notice the multiple bodies restraining me. Somewhere in the mix, I did realize Bonnie had been muttering under her breath.

In a few seconds, my face was introduced to the floor, with at least three vampires restraining me. I was about to fight them, demand them to let me go, when all I could feel was pain.

Throughout my whole body, I felt like hundreds of wooden needles were being pierced through my skin.

I refused to scream until the pain got to my head. It was worst there. The pain was unbearable. Like rocks being pounded at my head repeatedly, and I can't do anything to stop it

"Stop!" I cried out of breath in between screaming out in pain and finding a way to run away.

Suddenly the pain intensified all out my body, as I clutched my head and closed my eyes shut, trying to rid the pain.

Unwanted tears began to trail down my cheeks, as I pathetically whimpered.

"Bonnie that's enough." I heard Damon's voice snap.

Altogether the pain went away, and so did the restraints. I attempted to get up but only fell down again.

My whole body felt numb and tired from the pain Bonnie had inflicted. Unfortunately I had been so distracted, I had let my shield down, resulting in Bonnie being able to use magic on me. It didn't help that I hadn't had blood in two days.

I closed my eyes shut and laid on the floor trying to catch my breath.

"This isn't right. This isn't her. Elijah did something." Damon said.

I felt hands go around me and someone began lifting me up. I opened my eyes to see Stefan.

"Only until it's solved." He whispered, with a look of pity in his eyes.

Not being able to do anything I relaxed in his hands, my eyes getting droopier and droopier.

I heard a creaky door open and me being laid on something uncomfortable. Soon all presence left, and I felt the feeling of loneliness creep upon me, as I slipped into a dreamy slumber.

~*~

Authors Note:

Did you like it?

Short, but I'm gonna get the next one up sometime today or tomorrow.

I would've made it longer, but then I'd have to give away a whole lot in this chapter. It just didn't seem right. The next one will be longer though.

Make sure to think about the questions I left in the beginning, and why Kayla has been acting so weird and snappy. Kinda moody...

Lots of love from yours only,

-Tabby