To Bash a Birthday

Kayla POV

I woke up to another groggy, cloudy day. I finished up my morning routine, and lazily climbed down the stairs. Like the weather, my mood was also pretty gloom.

Walking into the parlour, I walked into the whole crew sitting there, and staring at me once I had walked in.

"What?" I asked snappily. Was their something on my face? Even if their was, I probably made it look good, considering this curse was giving some type of eternal beauty.

Caroline stood up and squealed, with a huge smile on her face. "Happy birthday!" She yelled.

"Ugh!" I said in disgust crinkling my nose. "Don't remind me."

"But your turning sixteen." Jeremy stated. "Shouldn't you be excited? I was."

"Honey, I've been telling people I'm sixteen for ages." I said in a whats-your-point manner.

"Okay no excuses. It's your birthday. That calls for celebration." Stefan said.

I huffed, blowing the bangs out of my face, as I turned to Stefan. "No." I said. "No celebrations. I thought we all agreed to not celebrating my birthday."

"We lied." Damon said standing up and pulling me towards the sofa, and pushing me down.

I glared at him and stood up, only to be pushed down again.

"Cut the cake." Caroline said gesturing towards a small cake sitting on the coffee table.

"It's like so early in the morning. I'm not in the mood for cake." I whined.

"Actually its two in the afternoon." Jeremy pointed out.

"At least open the gifts." Caroline suggested, handing me one of the many boxes sitting in the corner of the room.

I rolled my eyes, but took the gift anyway. Tearing the paper off it, I noticed a game DVD.

"GTA 5!" I yelled in excitement. "Okay, who gave this."

Jeremy pointed two thumbs towards him.

I looked at the game and back at him.

"I am so gonna kick your butt, in this later." I told him, setting the game to the side, as Caroline handed me another present wrapped up in sparkly pink paper.

"Gee, I wonder who this is from?" I asked, looking at Caroline. Caroline gave me a smile, and began bouncing on her feet.

I tore up the paper, to find a box. I slowly took the lid out, but screamed when I saw it.

It was a black backpack, with golden studs. I saw it at the mall when we went dress shopping, but unfortunately, they had run out. They did have one in the showcase, but the showcase was locked up, and I'd have to break it to get it.

"Thank. You!" I yelled.

"I had to call a fashion designer in England for that." Caroline pointed out. "Use it wisely."

"Trust me I will."

This followed with Stefan giving me the new iphone, Bonnie giving me an old necklace that was once worn by a powerful witch, and is said to still have power, Matt got me a bracelet, and even Elena got me a decent pair of earings.

Then it was Damon's turn. He handed me a small blue box that I rolled around in my hands suspiciously.

"What's in this?" I asked, looking up at him.

"It's not a stink bomb." He said rolling his eyes. Yes Damon has given me a stink bomb before, then replaced the present with a Avril Laveign album.

Cautiously, I opened up the box, flipping the lid open.

Inside the box sat a large black key, you know the ones that are usually used for cars.

"It's in the garage." Damon said with a smirk.

"If you're giving me my own car for my birthday, it's not a good present." I said whispering the last bit.

Damon rolled his eyes at me, and crossed his arms over his chest. "Just go check it out."

We all walked towards the garage door. I stopped in front of it, contemplating whether to open it or not.

"Damon, I swear if the garage is filled with monkeys that will attack me, I will skin you alive." I promised him as I turned back to face him.

"Hey, that was one year." He argued.

"You gave her monkeys for her birthday?" Caroline asked, shock plastered over her face.

"She gave me a rock for christmas the year before." Damon pointed out.

"That's because I didn't know when your birthday was." I disputed.

"You would give me a rock for my birthday?" Damon asked.

"Well you said you didn't have one!"

"Your not supposed to have one!" Damon argued.

"Everyone has one!" I yelled. "Right?"

Everyone slowly shook their heads as I turned around.

"Well then, this is awkward." I pushed the door open, that led us into the garage from inside the house.

I looked around the large garage not spotting any monkeys. I ran my eyes over mine, Stefan's and Damon's cars, then last but not least their was a bike.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't their before. I had never seen it.

"Is that mine?" I warily asked Damon disbelief clear in my voice.

Damon nodded with a smirk, as I ran towards the bike.

It was painted black and looked to be original colouring. After a few more minutes of enjoying the view of my sportbike, I turned to Damon.

"It's a Vincent Black Shadow, sportbike. I owned it since back in nineteen-fourty-eight, when it first came out." Damon informed.

I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and burying my head in his chest.

"Thank you so much!" I gushed. "This is like the best thing ever."

Damon chuckled, his chest vibrating. "I know. It's why I got it for you."

After a few more minutes, we both pulled back to see that everyone else had left.

"Wanna go for a ride?" damon asked dangling my keys, as he held them up in the air.

"Hey! How'd you get that?" I asked.

"You left it on the table, I thought I'd grab it before we came." He smirked.

Then he walked over to the bike, getting on.

"C'mon."

"This is my gift. Shouldn't I ride it first?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Technically, I've already had rides on this bike before." He pointed out.

I rolled my eyes but got on behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

~*~

Authors Note:

Since I'm so kind to y'all. I'm gonna give you guys a double update!!! yayyyy!! so the next one will be up in a matter of minutes!!!

Love you alll!!

Yours Truly,

Tabby