Who

Finally at sixty followers. I'm actually really happy because if you really think about it's sixty whole people who follow me! Sixty people who eat, sleep and breath! They even have ears and legs and fingers and everything!! Do you realize how much of a BIG DEAL this is??!!!

60 whole humans are following me!!!! ME!!! (And apparently some of you are like me and happen to be non-human so, count yourselves in this too!) ;)
~*~

The ferrari I compelled myself, is pretty fast and amazing, nothing compared to my baby I own back home, but it'll do. I sped through, the streets of Toronto as fast as I could. I don't think Canadians believe in vampires, so I guess I can just compel myself out of any situation.

Parking in front of a tall building, I entered the elegant looking hotel. Red carpets laid on the floor, and a large chandelier hanging in the middle of the lobby

It had been almost a week since Vancouver. When I left Margret, I only took a couple of her belongings.

That included the book, expressing who I am, a couple of stories on the originals, and another few on how curses and spells work.

I took a plane the first flight to anywhere near Ontario, which landed me in Montreal. Turns out some of the French there are pretty wealthy. I stole myself a decent ferrari and a couple of thousand dollars. I drove myself to Toronto and now here I am. A couple of pair of clothes and a couple of books is all I own.

For those who thought I came to Toronto just for the heck of it, please, kill yourself now and spare the world.

See, I heard that there is a witch that lives in Toronto. Where? Well that I don't know but I will find out.

This witch is my hope to making the curse unbreakable. To making it impossible to possess my power, because there will be no more curse. To unleashing me from the curse. Hopefully I'll still have my 'powers' but if I don't then I'm willing to live with that. Of course ridding the cure could also resolve in my death, but I guess that's that then.

The lobby at this hotel was posh. Good enough for a five star hotel I guess.

After compelling myself the best suite in the building, I took the elevator, and went up to the highest floor, to find my suite.

~*~

"If I was a witch, where would I be." I murmured to myself, walking along a street were victorian style houses
laid.

I looked at the witches name again. 'Vienna Walter'.

Sighing in frustration, I shoved the piece of paper in my pocket.

I walked up to the front door of a random house.

I knocked on the door impatiently tapping my foot waiting.

A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal a women who looked to be in her mid-twenties with an apron around her petite frame.

"May I help you?" She politely asked. Damn, were Canadians always this kind, first Margret now her.

"I was wondering if you knew a Vienna Walter?" I asked hopefully.

She scrunched up her eyebrows thinking for a few seconds, before shaking her head. "No. I don't believe I know her." All the while the smile never leaving her face.

For some foreign reason, this bothered me. Most of the Canadians I have seen were so happy. Even Margret always smiled despite having no one.

Why does everyone else get to be so happy while I struggle with problems most human's can't even imagine? No offence to their creativity level, but c'mon, most of the stuff they write is long off and slightly disappointing.

Back to my point. I feel like the whole world is pressing down on my head. I feel so empty. I don't have any friends I can go to at the moment, my boyfriend and I ended up fighting the last time we saw each other, and super natural creatures want me dead.

I seriously need a drink.

"Thanks anyways." I muttered to the lady. "Can you step out for a moment?" I asked.

Without a second of hesitation, the lady stepped, as I grinned victoriously. "You will not scream, or fight." With that said, I lowered my head to her neck and bit in, not letting a moment go to waste.

After having a sufficient amount of blood, I compelled her to clean up and forget, and left to find a good bar, possibly a club even.

~*~

Five hours later, I stumbled out of the back entrance of the club, a guy on my arm.

As we exited, he pinned me against the wall, my non-stopping giggling echoing through the alley.

The mystery man twirled me around, making me giggle more.

I saw a blurry smirk form on his face, as he led me towards what I'm guessing is his car.

Before the journey was complete, the man disappeared followed by a crash.

Almost tripping against my own two feet, I turned around to the blurry sight in front of me.

Among everything, I could see two figures engaged in a dirty fight.

They both seemed to have remarkable speed, either that or I had drank too much.

The taller of the two seemed to be dominating as he through punch after punch. A few times the smaller of the two fought back, as the two quarrelled at a high pace my head couldn't keep up with.

In the end the taller one stood up, brushing his hands off on his jeans. The smaller one was spread upon the floor, a liquid substance pooling around him.

The taller one slowly approached me as I stood frozen, my drunk mind not comprehending what to do.

I attempted to take a sloppy step forward, but failed as I tripped. The ground became closer and closer, and just when I thought my head would painfully hit the concrete, I froze midair. I almost yelled victoriouasly at the thought of having a freezing power, but realized that there were two arms holding me up. Looking at the arms, I decided it was a man's considering a women's wouldn't be so big and manly looking.

The arms pulled me up into a standing position. The arms were on my arms, as I looked up at an unrecognizable man. The darkness of the night and my blurry vision wasn't helping me recognize the oddly familiar shadow of a man, who stood a head taller than me.

Just when I began to think the man was a serious threat to my vulnerable state, he spoke.

"What were you doing?" The man with an angelic voice asked sternly as his hold on my shoulders tightened by the slightest.

"Forgetting." I whispered in a hazy daze looking up at a pair of capturing blue eyes.

Something flashed through the man's eyes, that I could only catch as hurt.

Bringing my shaking hand up to his face, I traced the dark black circles around his eyes with my thumb, that only now came into view now.

"Beautiful." I murmured, dazed by the man that stood before me.

I could hear him breathe in and out as he stood almost still.

After a few silent seconds he leaned his head down touching my forehead with his. I had to blink a couple of seconds to make out his face at such a close distance.

His face was olive toned, his dark hair hanging loosely above his ears. He had high cheekbones and a solid jaw line, that made me mesmerized with this man more.

What captivated my drunk mine, was his eyes. His intense blue eyes and dark lashes had me taken.

In the back of my mind, came back the image of a man I had drunk to forget. They shared the exact same features, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same people.

A bad boy smile played on his lips as they began moving again.

"I know I'm sexy and hot and every girls dream boy, but I don't think you recognize me?"

"Am I supposed to?" I asked the best I could.

He chuckled his chest vibrating as it shook against mine. "How much did you drink?"

I giggled. "I'm not drunk." I denied shaking my head.

"Of course your not." He muttered.

He then let go of me and held onto my hand as he dragged me through the dimly lit parking lot.

I stumbled and tripped but he managed to catch me again. A part of me was telling me to run from this undeniably gorgeous man, but the other was telling me to stay, it'd be worth it at the end.

The man sighed as he scooped me off the floor, like I was simply a feather. He carried me bridal style to an amazing car, I couldn't remember the name of.

He sat me on the hood of the car, stepping in between my legs. He held my face in his hands, disabling me to look anywhere but his eyes.

"Where is your car Kayla?" He asked slowly.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked up at him. "How do you know my name?"

He sighed in frustration as he began talking again. "Where are you staying?"

"At a hotel."

"Which hotel?" He asked.

I tried to remember, but pouted when I couldn't. "I-I don't remember."

"But it was a really nice one." I said a smile etched on my face.

He smiled at me and shook his head. "What colour was your car?" He asked.

"Red!" I shouted, my feet swinging as I out my hands around his neck.

He lifted my legs around his waist, and I locked them behind his back. I buried my head in his neck, as he began carrying me.

He stopped at a shiny red car and muttered, "Should've known. The best one in the lot."

"Where are the keys?" He asked.

I shrugged suddenly feeling really sleepy as I yawned. He patted my pockets removing the keys from my back pockets.

I was then gently sat in the passenger seat, as he buckled me up, only frequently putting my head up as I sleepily put it down.

In a split second he was in the drivers, going through my bag till he found some sort of card key thing.

"Hotel key?" He asked.

I squinted my eyes trying to get a better look, but just nodded anyways, letting this take us wherever.

~*~

The sun was bright and pierced through my eyelids as I mentally scolded myself for leaving the curtains open.

Just as I was about to get up from my very comfy king-sized bed, I sensed another person in the room. The steady breathing was coming from right beside me, as I debated whether I really wanted to know who I had a one night stand with. Though that thought quickly left my mind, as I realized my lose grey shirt and my shorts were still on.

I turned my head and opened my eyes to see a shirtless mans back. I internally groaned at the thought of how I'd get this man out of the room. I guess I could always eat him or compel him.

I lifted my head off the pillow and immediately groaned at the throbbing headache, putting my head down again.

"How much did you drink last night?" A familiar voice asked making my eyes snap open, to see a very good looking Damon with bed hair. I took a deep breath in remembering that Damon and I were not exactly together anymore. For weeks actually, before Elijah had kidnapped me.

"Get out of here!" I snapped at him my eyes narrowing at him.

"I'm not going anywhere without you." He said, sitting up.

A low animalistic growl erupted from my throat, as I felt the veins under my eyes show.

I got off the bed and snarled at him. He got up too standing in front of me calmly.

"If I wanted to come home, I would've done it weeks ago."

"How could you be so selfish?" He asked taking a step towards me. "Isn't that what you lectured me about the day you got kidnapped. Every single person back home is worried sick. We tried to track you down several times, but when we did, we were always too late, you'd switch places again. Alaska, Vancouver and now here?"

"Damon I came here for a reason!" I shouted. "I came here to find someone and I will not leave without getting what I want!"

"What about Elena back home? Huh? She almost died, if we didn't find a way to save her. Jenna died too. Is that what you want to here! Jeremy and Elena are both really upset and Stefan has been down since you left! But that doesn't matter at all, because hear you are safe and sound. You could'v actually called!"

"I want to rid my curse Damon! I just want it gone and I know of a witch who might be able to help." I tried to reason. "Just let me do something for me once."

"Now? You knew about this for months and didn't care, but why now?"

"I don't want to sacrifice anymore due to my stupid curse! I just want to have some normality in my life. Just for once!" I yelled.

Damon was about to say something but I interrupted. "Look just let me find Vienna Walter, okay?" I asked.

At this his eyes widened as he stood up straighter not looking me in the eyes anymore.

"Damon." I said sternly narrowing my eyes to his suspicious looking face.

"I killed her." He said, looking right into my eyes.

Immediately my frown deepened and I growled at him.

"Last year, I asked her to open the tomb for me. She refused, I got pissed and killed her. She did put up a good fight though."

I launched myself at Damon knocking him off his feat as we both tumbled to the ground. Then I proceeded by landing a good punch on Damon's face, gashing his lip as it healed almost immediately.

The next one Damon blocked, twisting my hand he put it around my back in a painful position as he flipped us over, so my face was pressed to the floor and he he was on top of me.

"You never did this before. You would have never flipped over a mere witch. What has got you so riled up that you want your gifts gone? More specifically, what did Elijah do and where is he?"

~*~

I told Damon I escaped leaving out the part of the Cullen's. I also told him I got a couple of books then moved here to find the witch.

Damon of course, didn't believe a word I said but stopped pestering me about it, after his hundredth attempt.

We drove in silence as we reached 'home' none of us knowing what to say. As soon as he brought the car into the driveway, I had already ripped open the door and jumped into my widow with my small duffle bag, replete with things I had collected and needed.

~*~

Damon POV

I entered the parlour without Kayla by my side.

Everyone looked at me expecting to see Kayla, but when they saw my upset face, they thought she hadn't come.

How could I not be upset? While Stefan is able to keep Elena, I have to suffer. The girl I had fallen in love with me now has fallen out of love with me.

I pulled my eyes away from Elena sat in Stefan's lap, and looked into the fire.

"She's in her room." I muttered.

Caroline and Bonnie looked at me expectantly knowing the secret, but I just rolled my eyes. There's no more of that.

Before everyone could run up to her room, I said. "Give her some time. She'll come around."

~*~

Authors Note:

Personally I love that Damon description part since I never really did one, but here it is. Hope you like or love it and I'm thinking if getting the next one up soon.

I am soo sorry for not updating!! I thought I'd be free in the summer, but I have only been more busier! Plus I had a family gathering and was not home for a couple of days.

Yeah the last chapter was boring, but here is this one!

The next few chapters are getting harder for me to write considering it's getting to the point where everythings going down so bare with me and deal with my updates!

Thanks for the votes guys! <3

Yours forever,

Tabby