Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances

OMG PLEASE DO THE DAMON FANFIC!!!!! BTW please chek out my book how we met and its sequel by well ME! @ROXIE12345 love ya books:)

- @ROXIE12345
(Mainly because she responded to my authors note! Honestly there were so many commenters, I didn't know which to pick, so thank you all that commented. <3 )

~*~

It's like a flip was switched when you realize how stupid you had been. When you realize how obvious the clues he'd been tipping had been, but you realized nothing. Maybe it was because of the fact that some people aren't worth remembering, or because I had them replaced. Maybe even because the newer ones were the better ones.

At one point revenge sounded like it was amazing. Like it was what I was waiting to do for what seemed like a lifetime. It could just be a lifetime, considering I have vampires as old as jesus chasing me to break the curse the day of my very first birthday.

So why wasn't it just that easy. If I was going to die, I'd want to do it getting revenge on all the despicable, disgusting and thrash worthy people that had crossed my path. It should've been just that easy. Ripping the heads off and setting them on fire.

Why didn't revenge seem so sweet after that mere fact? It had still happened. It should've been fun. I should've been happy, so why did that hurt me so bad? Why did it hurt me to see the people that had hurt me being hurt?

~*~

Flashback

~*~

"Aye." I called grabbing Elijah's attention as we walked through the dark and cold forest. "Are you leading me out to kill me?"

"If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it anywhere, anytime, but it turns out that you are actually worth something." He simply said, like it was casual talk at a formal dinner.

I decided to shut up after that, as we went deeper into the forest. I won't say, what Elijah said didn't sting, it hurt, like a dagger piercing my heart.

"I like it better when you respected women." I muttered under my breath.

To other humans, Elijah and I would've looked crazy.

I was wearing skinny jeans, and a tank top with converse and no socks. While Elijah was rocking his regular suite and dress shoes.

Five minutes later, a huge house came into view. The walls were made of glass, which looked familiar yet different. Maybe it could just be Alaska's freezing weather and the snow.

If you didn't have eye sight like a vampire, you'd miss the house completely. Glass, white and a pale shade of grey, it blends right in with the icy snow covered ground. The structure was also weird, most of it was glass, and what wasn't was white or grey. It stood lean and about three stories tall. Odd, was an understatement.

Moving forward in vampire speed, Elijah knocked on the door. Then quickly he disappeared behind the trees, as I followed pursuit.

From where I was standing, I could here the coven.

When we knocked the murmurs in the house had hushed. The footsteps approaching at human pace, could be clearly recognized as heels. The soft taps against the floor, in a rhythmic fashion.

"There's no one here." The confused voice said, almost bells to my ears. The soft pixie like voice seemed so familiar, yet I couldn't place it. The voice was high and child like, but I was sure it was an adult.

A couple of more people came to the front door, but all remained quiet. "I can read your minds get out." A low husky voice growled, loud and clear into the forest. Too bad I have a shield, he certainly can't read mine.

I could practically hear Elijah's smirk as he moved forward to come into view of the coven.

"You again!" I heard a girly shrill voice growl.

"Of course it's me." Elijah's voice responded as I heard him move forward into the clearing. "Now now, don't you think that's a bit rude." For some odd reason, I knew he was directing that to me. "Come out." That only confirmed it.

Turning around I stepped out of the caging trees and shadows and was met with a scene I never before wanted to see.

It was like everything fell together. The hints, the sparkling vampires, the coven, the revenge.

There he was, the man himself who took it upon himself to kick me out of the house, way before I could tell the difference between human and non-human.

They were all their, the jerk and the wench, the aunt who didn't care, the two uncles who barely acknowledged me, the grandparents who were neutral, the mom who thought she only had one child, the father who kicked me out....and finally, the only person who cared.

"Wh-wh-what?" I stuttered, utterly confused. I wanted revenge. I wanted to show them how much it hurt when they kicked me out. I wanted them to feel all the pain I've been through, all the wounds that they weren't there to heal. I wanted them to know how much it hurt not having a father and a mother.

All their eyes were wide and glued on me, while I was staring at Elijah. They all seemed to be post of words, including me.

"H-How?" I managed to ask.

Elijah put his hands behind his back an smirked at me. "This is the so called vampire coven that tried to kill me. Unfortunately I had other places to be, and my men saved me and we left, but now I have relocated them, and we both can get our revenge." He reached for my hand, but I moved back.

If their is one thing I know is that the Cullen's don't kill without reason. I knew Elijah was up to no good, but I didn't know what he was up to. Elijah always seemed to know things. Like how I was a Cullen child, where I lived, my name...it all seemed so odd now.

"What'd you do Elijah?" I asked skeptically.

"Huh?" He asked, his eyebrows raised.

"What. Did. You. Do?" My gaze moved from Elijah to the Cullen's my mind thinking of all the different possibilities. Suddenly I was questioning everything single thing that Elijah had told me, wondering whether it was a lie or the truth.

"Why did they want to kill you?" I asked again taking a step back from him.

Elijah just looked at me for a couple of longing seconds before he laughed loudly.

"There's people who dislike my power." He arrogantly stated shrugging. "Let's get your revenge."

The growls from the Cullen's were loud as they vibrated through me.

Giving up on Elijah, I turned towards the Cullen's, not being able to look at any of them besides Rosalie. "What did he do?"

Unexpectedly I felt a sharp stinging pain on the left side of my cheek, as I fell back into the snow from the impact. The wet snow soaked through my skinny jeans, damping my legs.

Bringing my hand to my cheek I looked up to see the attacker. Elijah stood there an angry look upon his face as he looked down at me.

"I give you a chance at revenge and this is how you use it." He growled, seeing things weren't turning out the way he had planned. Why is he so adamant on me getting revenge? What's it to him?

Before I had a chance to react, Elijah was removed from his spot and heaved against a near by ever-green tree. The tree swayed from side to side and finally fell back into the forest, breaking midway. I winced at the sound of the cracking tree and another cracking sound that seemed to come from Elijah.

I stumbled to get up and on my feet trying to ignore the stinging on my left cheek as I stabled myself. Elijah's face was priceless. Very little emotion but priceless.

I looked up in shock at Rosalie, she was still growling at Elijah's hunched up form.

"He compelled us!" Rosalie growled, as Elijah was getting up.

My eyes narrowed at Elijah, as I stalked towards him.

"What did you do?!" I growled, my voice rising causing an uproar of animals in the forest to scatter away.

I've had enough of Elijah's game, it's time somebody starts talking before heads roll.

Elijah smirked and casually stood their.

"Well, where to start?" He asked trailing off.

"How about the beginning jerk?" I shot at him, my arms crossed over my chest.

His smirk only grew as he began explaining. "Unlike my brother, I was better at keeping tracks of things. When I found out, Edward wasn't the one, I knew something was going to happen out of the ordinary, so I kept tabs on him. Klaus however forgot as he got caught up with new people and more dangers. When you were born, Klaus heard the news from somewhere, and was coming to see if you were the one. Klaus once again got caught up with his enemies and got delayed. I arrived only hours after you were born. I knew I had to do something quick. I didn't want Klaus to get more power than he already has. I compelled everyone to do the things they were doing besides you. I made the story believable. But the Salvatore's were not supposed to find you. I was. After the Salvatore's found you, I lost tabs and found you again when I heard news of the doppelgänger."

I growled in anger. "How'd you know it was me?" I asked.

"I didn't. I just took the chance, but something about you just called to me, and I had to pick you."

"How did they find out?" I asked gesturing towards the Cullen's.

"Well, I told them. Little did I know, that they had a bunch of vampire's in their house defending them and had learnt of vervain. To defend myself I left." Elijah said shrugging. That must've been after the Cullen's payed me a visit. "And now I'm back. With my men." On cue, about twenty men emerged from within the forest. I was honestly surprised I didn't notice them before on our journey.

That's exactly when the nerves hit. There was an empty feeling in my stomach, and everything bad I've ever though about my....family I wanted to take back. I always thought that god was out to get me. He was the controller and I the puppet. I always thought that god chose me to play games with because heaven was so boring, but I was wrong. God's not even giving an ounce of his attention to me, because if he was I wouldn't have an old -as earth itself- vampire chasing me. I wouldn't have a sick old vampire playing games with my life.

"No!" I shouted at him. "You can't! Please don't." I begged Elijah.

Elijah looked slightly confused for a second before he smirked, and moved forwards, putting a hand on my shoulder. "C'mon. Go ahead get your revenge."

I snapped at him and pushed his hand away, growling at him. "The only person I should be getting back at is you!" I pushed him back more, making him stumble. Besides that, he looked unmoved.

He smiled evilly, with a glint in his eyes, that told me everything was not going to be rainbows and unicorns.

Before I noticed, two men were holding my arms behind my back, and kicked my legs, making me fall down on my knees.

Helplessly, I looked up at Elijah. If there is anyone that could understand me it should be him. "Elijah, you know what it's like losing your family." I said, hoping to get to him. "Please, I need them. I need my family."

His face was unreadable as he responded. He bent down, making his head level mine. "Yeah I do know. But trust me, you'll be better off without them."

I did get to him but not in the way I had hoped, so I tried again. "What's the point in killing them?" I asked. "You'll kill me for the curse in another few weeks anyways, so what's the point in all of this." At this the Cullen's gasped and Elijah smirked.

"I want to kill all the Cullen's for good."

~*~

I had never even tried escaping as I stared in shock as Elijah proceeded forwards. Bella's....or Mom's face was determined as her eyes were narrowed staring at Elijah. Probably using her shield gift. The only gift that will ever help them in a fight.

Elijah seemed unfazed by that as he walked right through the shield and had Edward in his arms in seconds.

"Dad!" Renesmee called out as she cowered behind Jacob's wolf form.

I pulled against the arms around me and almost got out, but they tightened the hold on my arms, and someone else grabbed my neck, forcing me too look in one direction towards the scene. I pulled against the arms once more, but couldn't get out. No wonder Elijah didn't allow me to have some blood.

Elijah clasped Edward's neck with one hand and his arms with the other. I guess originals just possess extra strength.

Bella growled and moved forwards, but that's when the men came in. Two men each took an arm and held it tightly forcing Bella on her knees. One man let go as Bella struggled, but the other man grabbed both Bella's arms as the one that had let go hooked his arm around Bella's neck, enabling her to move.

It took only one man to take down Renesmee, and have her in the same position I was in.

Two men went for Emmet, but like the bulky man he was, he fought back easily. That's when three other men cane in and tackled him to the ground, pressing his face against the snow.

Soon everyone got into some kind of immobilizing hold. I didn't have much of a reaction to any. I mean was I supposed to? I didn't even get close to any of the people here. Their close to strangers to me.

That's up until they grabbed Rose putting her in the same position I was in.

I started struggling against the restraining arms around me and attempted to move my feet, but that too turned out to be impossible.

"Rose!" I yelled, struggling more causing a stinging to rise up through my arms as grips got tighter. "Let her go!" I yelled.

"This is for your own good Kayla." Elijah said.

"Screw you!" I screamed wishing he'd come closer so I could spit on his face.

A loud snap echoed through the forest, and for a few seconds all you could here was silent, but when that silent was broken, all hell broke lose.

Their lay Edward's unmoving head and beside it his body. I tugged at the hands restraining me. At the same moment Carlisle and Renesmee had gotten free and were running towards Edward. Hoping to piece him together. Elijah made no move expecting his men to handle this and in all the chaos, I tugged on the hands once more, getting out of their hold. I ran towards Elijah, after I had gotten onto my feet.

Elijah was focused on Renesmee, as he hurled her back with the flick of his arm. Unexpectedly, I jumped onto his back causing him to fall face first into the snow.

I flipped him over landing a couple of hard punches on his face as adrenaline coursed through me.

The short moment of happiness was short-lived as I was pried off of him. In seconds my face was pressed into the snow, as I felt pressure on my back keeping glued to the cold, wet floor.

It was about a minute later that I heard screaming and pleading. I smelt the fire. Forcefully turning my head towards the fire, I came upon Elijah throwing Edward's head into the rising fire. Using my powers, I thought about water being thrown onto the fire, and the fire instantly went out. Luckily, Edward wasn't burnt yet and his body was still intact.

Elijah turned towards me and growled. I flinched at the sound as the men pushed my head to the ground.

The pressure suddenly left my back, and I felt myself being lifted. Someone grabbed the back of my shirt and stood me on my knees. My hands were restrained behind my back and my head in a head lock, forcing me too look to the sky. I could see another one of Elijah's men come towards me from the corner's of my eye. Unexpectedly, I felt a sharp stinging pain in my abdomen, then in my left thigh. I cried out in pain. I had been hit enough times with a dagger to know that's what I was being hurt with.

The daggers continued to pierce my body as I cried out helplessly. Soon I became numb to the pain and put more focus on the area around me. I could here snapping and cracking sounds. The sounds of cries and shrieks. The sobs and the soft sizzling of the fire that I knew they were being burnt in.

"Elijah!" I sobbed, pleading. "Please stop it. Don't do this." I pled.

"Too late." He muttered, as the cracks and snaps continued.

"Please!" I pled. I guess Elijah said something, because the men let go and I fell helplessly into a heap on the floor. I looked up just in time to see Rosalie's head drop into the fire.

Tears stung my eyes and fell down my cheeks. I stumbled to stand up, and when I did, one of the men came towards me.

I growled and grabbed him. I bit into his neck drinking the blood and pulled back ripping his skin, as he fell down on the snowy ground, leaving a trail of his blood on the snow.

"I hate you!" I screamed at Elijah, before I began running into the forest, leaving the forest behind me in a flaming fire.

~*~

End of Flashback

~*~

Authors Note:

I intended to publish this earlier, but unfortunately, that couldn't happen. It still hasn't been a week yet, so technically I'm not late.This chapter took way longer to write then I had estimated it would, but it's here now!! Yay!

I can't believe I have over 24,000 reads and over 400 votes, and loads of comments! I couldn't have done it without all my readers, followers and fans.

I know lots of writers on wattpad say this, but it means something to me. Real people, who breath, eat and sleep, like I do, read my book!!!! I honestly love all your comments, they make my day, and that's why I bother putting up such big notes!!!

Those of you on summer break, having fun?
Those of you who are vampires, please don't eat me.
Those of you who don't vote and comment, please don't be a silent reader!
:(

Any hoodles, I amm reaaalllllyyy happy for all the comments and votes and reads I have!

I would not be here without you guys.... Thank you so so muchh!

Xoxo
Much love, from yours truly,

-Tabby