Roadtrips can go in many directions

"What!!!! Cheating me he's been, yoda I feel like, god oh my!!!" - @JaiSwagginHard

(This girl makes me laugh!! :'D)

~*~

"Why can't I have blood?" I demanded outraged over the fact that Elijah refused to give me blood. Does he not understand the pain I'm going through. The burn in my throat, the itch in my eyes, it was all getting to be too much.

"Because you can't!" He yelled for what seemed like the hundredth time. "If I give you blood, it means you'll get stronger and try to escape."

"Where on a plane." I said, like it was obvious, which it was. "What am I gonna do skydive? I don't even have a parachute."

"Shut up Kayla!" He demanded looking into my eyes, clearly trying to compel me. Little did he know, that I can't be compelled.

Since I didn't want him to find out, I just got up and began walking away, towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked.

"To find Ripper." I simply answered, moving forwards into the poorly lit empty kitchen. I guess living for hundreds of years means you get your very own private jet. Lucky Elijah.

"Ripper." I called out in a hushed whisper. When I was sure that no one was in the kitchen, I slowly went over to the refrigerator. As silently as I could, I grasped the door handle, and yanked it open. Inside the gigantic double-door refrigerator, sat multiple bags of the most delicious looking blood bags, I had ever seen in my life. Though that could just be because I was starving and the wounds I had received from getting hurt, were still not healed.

I grasped one bag of blood, and pulled it out of the fridge, and held it in my hands. It was freezing cold, but it was better than nothing.

I ripped open the bag, and began drinking the delicious substance as fast as I could. When I was done, I stared at my arms. The wound slowly covered up with new skin, not even leaving a scar. Of course it wouldn't scar, I'm a vampire.

Smiling like a fool, I didn't even notice the footsteps, and the gush of the wind before I was slammed into the wall, my back painfully making contact with it. In that split second my eyes had closed and the empty blood bag had dropped from my hands onto the marble floor.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Ripper restraining me against the wall with his hands.

"Your not supposed to be drinking blood." He growled, as his orders kicked in. I'm sure Elijah had compelled them to watch me for all sorts of things. "I have to tell Elijah."

He was about to go, but I decided to try something of my own. I grasped his chin making him, look into my eyes. Then I lent forward and whispered. "You will not tell Elijah."

"I will not tell Elijah." He murmured, the compulsion taking over. I smiled triumphantly as he fell under my compulsion. I couldn't believe the fact that my compulsion is stronger than, Elijah's.

"Now forget this interaction and go."

Just like I commanded he left. I leant back against the counter, wandering why I could over-power the compulsion of the oldest vampire in history. This was definitely not normal and I guess this is where the potenza bellezza curse comes in. I am supposedly supposed to be powerful, and possess a lot of energy. But I don't get it. My powers had become close to weak long time ago. To be honest most of the powers I thought I had, I don't even know how to use. My mind reading powers take more energy out of me then I could imagine. The only thing that seems to have grown with me is my ability to use water, fire, earth and air. I use them often, so I'd know that they are strong, but how come everything else, seems to be so weak.