My only exeption

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ― E.E. Cummings

~*~

I was seated on the sofa, drinking warm blood from a glass staring at a very blank and black TV. The door swung open and I heard three pair of feet enter through the doorway and stop not so far away from where I was seated. "Kayla?" Someone asked warily, almost as if I would attack them if I was bothered right now. When I didn't respond and continued to stare at the TV like I was in a trance, the voices became more worried. "Kayla?!" They shook my shoulders softly at first but then rapidly to break me out of my current trance. I felt the magic variating off someone and snapped my head to the side to find a Bonnie with many emotions in her eyes. I snapped and ran over to Bonnie in a blink of an eye. Fear was clearly coated in her eyes, but all I did was ignore it as I took her by the neck and slammed her against the wall.

It angers me to even look at her "I've heard about Emily, she was nothing like you. She actually had power. You are nothing!" I spat at her angrily.

My fangs forced them selves out and my eyes turned red. The veins under my eyes had the utter beauty, but was scary. I could see the fear in her eyes and my slightly scary reflection. Despite how very afraid Bonnie really was, she tried to cover it up but miserably failed as I tightened my hold.

I could see Stefan come in my direction from the corner of my eyes. He tried to pull me off, but my grip was toostrong. Damon came running down and stood by the door frame, smirking. I didn't look at him, but I was sure he was.

"Kayla, kayla please don't do this. She's my best friend." Elena pleaded. Even without looking I knew she would have paned eyes. She was always a little dramatic.

"Let's see this issue another way. What if Stefan was in there with us? Huh? Who would save us? You? Alaric? This weak witch wouldn't be able to hold her spell for barely two minutes! What would you do if Stefan died?" I asked and let Bonnie fall to the ground as I said the last sentence. I took a moment to admire the bruises I had painted over her skin, before I turned around to face Elena.

"Would you just say, that it was completely okay that Stefan died? I totally forgive you Bonnie." I mocked the last part.

"She made a mistake. And-and she corrected it, your alive." She stated.

"I don't care! Damon almost died. And I swear to god, if she ever as so much gives Damon an aneurysm or even Stefan, I'll rip her to pieces without thinking twice." I spat.

I ran over to where Bonnie was and bent to her level on the floor. "Consider this a warning!" I ran off outside and into the woods. I was so angry i would kill anyone that comes into my path. I breathed heavily trying to calm myself down.

Damon POV

I was impressed, she was scary. Even if the veins under her eyes were beautiful, she was scary. Every word she spat scared her targeted person. I tought her well. She stood up for me, and that's what I love about her so very much.

She says her beauty comes from her father's vampire part. He sparkles and they're vampire types are basically based on beauty. The only reason she's so much like us is because she spent so much time with us, and since she is a copycat, our movements and powers became hers. I looked at her proudly as she threatened Bonnie.

I saw her running away and was about to chase after her, but Stefan stopped me. "Damon, give her some time to cool off. She's angry. She'll break a few trees and she'll be back." He said.

"If anything happens to her it's on you." I spat and moved to my drinks and poured myself a glass.

Elena was by Bonnie trying to calm her down. "Bonnie, have some water." She said.