Closure

(This is a fill in type of chapter, but at the same time

I'll try and make this as interesting and as amazing as possible.)

Thanks to all these amazing Dinosaurs who commented!! <3

@johannakruger

@PigsGoOink

@ROXIE12345

@InfiniteDeathxx

@ShowObsessed

@NadiaPartida

@impossible14

I enjoyed all of them but these are the two lucky peoples comments that I chosee!!!!

"No!!!!!! Kayla can't die!!!!!!! I totalllllllyyyyyy ship Dayla. #DaylaForever"

@PigsGoOink

"Omg yes I love this chapter I almost died reading it!!!!!! Thnx thnx and thx for writing it! This is amazing!!"

@InfiniteDeathxx

And I feel like I have said this a bunch of times, but for anybody who missed it or forgot, there will be A SEQUEL!!!!

~*~

Kayla POV

I felt myself gaining consciousness again, as thoughts filled my head. The sound of birds chirping, and the light whoosh of the wind filled my brain.

I opened my eyes, to see blue. The clear blue sky. I slowly sat up, and looked around the green scenery. I was in a small circular clearing, surrounded by a mixed forest, not letting me see anything but the blue sky, and the green grass I was sitting on.

Looking around, I noticed a small yellowish-whitish light peaking through the small spaces in between the trees.

Slowly, I began standing up and taking small steps towards the light. I froze as I saw a figure begin to emerge from the light.

A blonde women, dressed in an beautiful but antique dress stood before her.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice coming out in a whisper. "Where am I?"

She chuckled as she looked at me, her laugh echoing through the forest. "One question at a time love."

"Am I dead?" I asked, contemplating the possibility. "Then why am I in heaven? Or am I in between heaven and hell?"

"Supernaturals don't go to heaven or hell. They go to the otherside. Separated from the world, with a barrier." She politely answered. "As for who I am, you shan't know, and as for where you are is merely just a figment of your imagination. I wanted to talk to you, and this is where you were dreaming and this is where I was forced to come."

"Are you dead?" I asked, curiously. "Or are you just something I dreamt up?"

"I am dead. A dead witch." She confirmed.

"Why did you want to meet me?"

"Some people don't deserve the power they possess. They go hungry over it and always want more. Klaus is one of them." She said in a calm and sophisticated manner keeping a large distance between us. "After the witch cast a spell on the Mason family, no other witches could find a way to remove it. The witches protect the humans and nature, and they couldn't do that with the curse. The witches decided that when the time comes, they will protect the Potenza Belleza, so another power hungry person couldn't take it."

"How would you know if they are power hungry or not?" I questioned.

"If a person willingly kills five beings for power, then that's the only way I can think to describe them."

"So the dead witches are protecting me." I stated.

"Yes, because if we can't rid of the power than we can only leave it in a reliable person's hand. The witches trust you. Don't make them-- and me regret it. "

I shook my head. "I won't."

"There's some people here to see you." She said, gesturing with her hands at someone behind me.

I turned around to see no one, and when I turned back, the witch was gone too.

"What the..."

"I hope you weren't about to say what I think you were about to say." A females scolding voice sounded from behind me.

I turned around and gasped. "Is it really you guys?" I asked, tears of happiness blurring my vision. "Are you really alive?"

My father's looked hesitant, and my mother sympathetic.

"No, we are not." Edward my father said, making my smile fall from my face.

"We wanted to tell you something." My mother said. "we're sorry."

I shook my head at her. "You have no reason at all to apologize to me of all people. I spent fifteen years hating you with every fibre in my body, when it turns out that you were innocent."

"We were compelled," My father began to explain. "We couldn't control what we were doing, and neither talk about why it was happening. It was like an internal battle and we couldn't fight it."

"We can't watch you from the other side knowing we didn't say the right things to you." My mother said. "No matter what happened in that house, we wanted to tell you that we love you."

"We always will." My father added.

"We'll watch over you from the other side."Mom said.

"We may not physically be there for you, but we always will be on your heart."

Tears spilled from my eyes, and I know that I needed to let go. It was a goodbye.

I ran into their arms, trying to take this as the last time they will be here to comfort me.

A few more minutes passed in silent, till I heard a familiar masculine voice call for me, from behind me. "Kayla?"

I didn't bother turning around trying to enjoy the last moments I have left with my family.

"Its time for you to return home." My mom said.

"But its not a goodbye." My father added.

"Maybe we'll meet again, in another dream, another day, another time."

With that they disappeared, and I felt the world around me get dark, and felt myself being shaken many times, till I gasped and my eyes snapped open.

~*~

Authors Note

I updated early to give you all this short chapter, its a fill in type of chapter, and I know that this closure was gravely needed.

NEXT UPDATE WILL COME SOON, NOT TODAY BUT SOON!!!

Remember:

That witch will make an entrance in the sequel.

~*~

Anyways, thanks for all the comments and votes I've been getting, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Lots of love

-Tabby