Sacrifise

NadiaPartida -

"Amazing and tearful <\3 So beautifully written :) Update very soon please!"

Kayla POV

As Klaus uttered those words, its as if nature knew it was happening and the wind began to pick up speed, as thunder roared loudly above us and flashes of lighting lit the dark night.

Klaus on the other hand, was enjoying this a little too much for my liking. One side of his mouth has been quirked up for the entire time that we have been here.

The tan witch, who was standing in the corner, had her eyes closed, as she focused on her task. She had her hands levitating over a bowl that was lit on fire. Beside the bowl, their was a small necklace, that now that I looked closely at looked a lot like the Cullen Crest, that I had carried and kept with me throughout my life.

That's what they probably believe is my prized possession, or something special to me. Elijah had the wrong idea to break the curse and Klaus probably has the wrong idea too.

"Why steal my necklace dimwit?" I asked Klaus.

"Needed it for your location sweet-cheeks." Klaus answered, making me suck in a breath. He might actually know the real sacrifise.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at him.

"I thought we were playing the nickname game." He said, walking towards the first guy, whose fire around him died. The guy in the fire was a tan bulky guy. His whole body was covered in sweat, and he was shaking as if he was about to shift. A werewolf.

Klaus did know what he was doing. If he has a shape shifter, a vampire and a witch, I'm screwed.

He entered the circle, and sunk his teeth into the guys neck, viscously taring it and successfully drinking some blood too.

The witch began uttering more incoherent words and the fire in the bowl rose as she spilled the wolf boys blood around it, squeezing it from the small washcloth she had wiped his neck with.

There was a small stinging on my chest, but I ignored it figuring it was from the guilt.

Klaus moved to the next circle with a smirk etched on his face as the fire lowered. The boy in the circle was a tall dude, that looked like he was kidnapped from a reservation. His long hair fell beneath his shoulders, and his cloths that were made out of different hides, told me they lived in the wild. He was not even afraid as Klaus approached him and began drinking his blood. He didn't struggle and kept a poker face. Klaus drank him dry and the witch repeated the blood thing, except this time with the shifters blood.

The pain in my chest only intensified after that, the guilt growing and the suspension growing along with it.

Klaus then moved on to the next victim, in the next circle, the entire process repeating once again. The girl in the circle bared her fangs and tried to put up a fight, which I admired her for, but Klaus soon killed her too, her dead body falling to the ground with a thud.

To break the curse, you will need to sacrifice a werewolf, shapeshifter, a vampire and a witch. All their blood should be drained by the one who wishes to possess the power, and then drink a little of each.

The words echoed in my brain as Klaus moved onto the next victim. It was a small tan brunette girl. She couldn't have been older than fifteen as her whole body shook. It was not from being a werewolf, it was from fear. It was written all over her face. Her being so afraid told me she wasn't a vampire, and a shapeshifter would have been way braver. It's the way their raised. Ruling that out it only left with witch, and I realized that today I was gonna die.