Shooting Stars

"Here we are! The perfect picnic place in the galaxy." The Doctor announced as he opened the TARDIS, carrying a picnic basket.

Clara asked for this time not to be any aliens, near-death times, etc. Just a simple human picnic. The Doctor didn't want to admit it, but he found it boring and mundane. But just for her, he'd do it.

"Wonderful." Around them was a vast array of flowers and on the top of the hill nearby was a tree, the perfect one.

"Let's go!" He took her hand and ran up the hill with her as she giggled along the way.

~~~~

The two ended up staying until nighttime, when all the stars and moon came out. The only thing you could hear was the wind rustling as the two leaned on the tree.

As they just listened to the wind, a shooting star shot through the sky.

"Make a wish!" Clara said, turning her head to him, wanting an answer. But his wish already had been granted because...

"You are my wish." He leaned in and kissed her, catching her by surprise.

Before they could go any further...

"Oi! Get a room!"

"Huh?" Clara released and looked at who spoke. It was a flower.

"Now I don't want to discourage anything, but we don't need to see anymore than just a kiss, alright? We have baby flowers here you know? They don't need their innocence to be ruined by you two."

"Sorry..." The two said, blushing.