Rose or Clara (Part 2)

"What does it says Doctor?" Rose asks, eyebrow raised. The Doctor looked at Rose for a second and then looked at the door.

"It uhm..." He thought of an excuse. "It says nothing!" He replies, stuffing it into his jacket pocket.

"It's something." Rose looks at him. "You're hiding something. I've known you for two regenerations and yet you still lie."

"It's just..." He didn't have the heart to say it. The TARDIS interface appeared as Clara, a disapproving look on her holographic face.

"I can't believe you can't even say anything to Rose." The hologram sighed.

"Shut up!" The Doctor grumbled. Rose just looked confused.

"What's he hiding?" Rose asked the TARDIS.

"He has a choice. It's either you or Clara." The hologram replied sadly.

"What if I don't choose?" The Doctor asked curiously.

The TARDIS pulled up their conversation, not choosing to respond.

"I'm invisible." Said the Clara on the screen. "He never sees me. Do you know how it feels like, I'm right here, but he doesn't see me?" She hugged the plushie of the Doctor the Doctor gave her, tears slowly falling.

"However he hasn't seen Rose in a while." The hologram pointed out.

"I know that, but how about a year. It's already been a year and yet still..." Her voice trailed off. "He even forgot my birthday."

The Doctor suddenly remembered her birthday. He was going to take her to somewhere special, somewhere important too.

The hologram in the video was quiet there.

"I'm going to leave, possibly tomorrow. I'll leave him a note, a note that he has to answer. And well... If he doesn't..."

"If he doesn't?" The hologram asked anxiously.

"You'll see..." She hid under the covers and held the plushie close to her heart. The video turned off and the TARDIS a sighed.

"I believe she's going to either commit suicide or do something mad."

----

So there will be a part 3.... I'd rather choose to keep you waiting.