You Think You Knew (Part 2)

(A/N: Back to the sad stuff. Sorry.)

"No..." Matt reached a hand out, only to feel air. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and found Amy, looking at him with a consoling look.

"I know where she'll go." Amy was referring to Rose's house, Matt's sister-in-law.

"Then let's go!" He grabbed Amy's hand and dashed out of there.
~
Meanwhile, Clara was walking quickly down the street, calling Rose, making sure she was home.

"Hello?" Rose asked.

"Rose! Yes, hi. I was wondering if you guys were home..."

"Oh, I am, but Ten and Alonso are out."

"Okay... Is it alright if I go over there?" Clara asked nervously.

"Sure! It's quite lonely here, just watching the telly."

"I'll see you later, bye." She quickly canceled the call before Rose could say goodbye. She needed someone to talk to, besides Amy and Matt. She needed to get away.
~~~
"I'm stupid! Who would need to be 100% certain when it's love?!" Matt began to rant as the two were speeding quickly, as fast as they could.

"Will you calm down? You might get us killed!" Amy chastised.

"I'm sorry Amy, she just... Means a lot to me." Matt apologized, but then they heard sirens.

"Or worse, pulled over." Amy sighed.
~~~
"I swear, I thought he loved me." Clara finished explaining to Rose, blowing her nose on a tissue.

"He probably does, just... Afraid." Rose replied, handing her another tissue, which she gladly accepted.

"What do you mean -sniffle- he's afraid? I'm not going to bite!" Clara joked, making her smile just a little bit.

"I know you won't Clara, but you know what happened in high school." Rose was referring to the accident with River. Matt had an arguement with her, thus causing her to take her own life. He never felt the same. Then he met Clara and his world brightened. She was about to reply when a series of knocks were heard on the door. Clara's eyes widened and Rose ushered her into the hallway and pointed to Alonso's bedroom. She rushed in there as Rose walked back to the living room and went to the front door. She answered it to find a frantic Matt and a please-help-him looking Amy.