Mistletoe

Prompt by: demihughes7

Prompt: Clara and Le Doctor kiss under the mistletoe and later tell their feelings.

Quick note: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!

~

"I have to go to my TAR-I MEAN CAR! Yes car. Clara, are you coming?" He was standing up from the dinner table during the most embarrassing Christmas dinner he's ever been to. He was walking toward the exit, the only way to get out of this world of embarrassment. Clara was also following, looking quite embarrassed at her 'boyfriend.'

"Yea-Oh no." She looked up from where the Doctor was standing near.

"Ooh, mistletoe!" Clara's cousin, Janet, wiggled her eyebrows. So did Angie. They were the best friends when it came to shipping people. Their current ship: The Doctor and Clara.

"No!" Clara refused, taking a step back away from the Doctor.

"I thought you two were boyfriend and girlfriend?" Dave asks, raising an eyebrow. They had to. Their lie would collapse if they didn't.

"We are but..." The Doctor mumbled quietly, embarrassed at the situation.

"Is this a first kiss?" Angie teased, holding up her phone. The Doctor knew they were trapped. The Doctor sighed and pulled Clara over to him.

"I suppose, a first kiss is okay here too." He mumbled before pushing his lips slowly to hers.

Everyone cheered, Janet and Angie got it on film, and Clara was utterly confused, but enjoyed the quick moment.

"So we'll be right back!" The Doctor pulled Clara out of her aunt's house.

~~

"What. Was. That?" Clara asked once they were outside, in a precarious spot near the little pond her aunt owned.

"A first kiss." He mumbled, looking everywhere but her.

"Are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?" She smirked and the Doctor turned a shade of pink.

"Yes..." He finally replied, knowing he lost the battle of secrets.

"Doctor... You waited until now?" She asked, looking at him, arms crossed with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I waited." He mumbled, his cheeks turning now into a deep shade of red.

"So have I." She pushed her lips to his and they stayed there for a bit until well... Angie, Janet, and Dave came out of the house.

"Get a room!" Janet yelled and Clara was so startled, she pushed the Doctor to the small pond her aunt had near where the Doctor was standing. He landed in the pond with a splash and an 'OI!'

"Clara," Dave said calmly, "You can have a boyfriend but please... Don't snog during Christmas." Clara and the Doctor stood near the pond, both cheeks now red as blood, while Angie and Janet tried to stifle their giggles.

~~

Heh. Sorry for the delay, Blame WattPad.

Ooh and also... Give me songs so I can do a little song inspiration thingy. If I get inspired, I'll do em. Oh and I'll say who told meh le song. Cause if you can't give me prompts, just give me songs.