Swimming (^_^)

~
Rating: PG?
~

Clara woke up see a note taped on the ceiling. Clara, wear a bathing suit, bring a towel and follow the flowers! <3 <3 ~ Doctor. She smiled at his sweetness and went to her closet to find a bathing suit. When she opened the closet, she could see lots and lots of dresses and other forms of clothing, except for three bathing suits, all TARDIS blue and a towel in the same color. The TARDIS was okay with her impossibility and her, so now they were somewhat friends. She tried the three bathing suits on and settled on a two piece that would make the Doctor stare more, just for fun.

She opened the door to her bed room to see lots and lots of flower petals, but never rose petals. She sighed. She knew what happened there. Shaking the sad memory of a fragment away, she followed the petals to a door. She reached the end of the trail and opened the door. Inside there was a huge swimming pool in the middle, two slides on each side. There was a seperate room with the label: Hot Tubs. The Doctor was sliding down the blue slide, grinning like a five year old, wearing TARDIS blue swim trunks. His chest was bare and Clara couldn't help but look at it for a moment too long. He was actually well toned for a skimpy man who was almost 1,800 years old.

"Ah Clara!" The Doctor greeted without looking at her and then he turned around. He gaped at the beauty in front of him. Everything seemed to go slow motion as she threw her towel on one of the chairs and turned to him. Her chocolate hair turning to his direction made him shiver.

"Oi Chin boy! Are you awake?" She asked and he snapped out of his trance. Clara was now in the water with him, a few centemeters from... No! Time lords cannot love humans!

"Humany Womany Feelings!" He muttered angrily and Clara chuckled.

"Humany What?" She asked, splashing water on the Doctor. "Oops!" She replied, and once again 'accidently' splashing water on him.

"Oh that's it!" The battle began, Clara vs. The Doctor! Who will win? Clara did, since the Doctor made it easier. She saw the look in his face when they dried themselves with towels.

"Oi! You made it easy! You know how much I-," and that's when the Doctor silenced his Impossible Girl with a kiss. Clara stared but then deepened the kiss. They let go after a minute to catch their breath. The pair stared in silence, until the Doctor broke it.

"I'm sorry." He spoke, however in his tone, he had no regret at all.

"I'm not. In fact, you should do it more often." Clara winked at the Doctor, making him confused once more. She rolled her eyes and walked out the swimming pool. The Doctor stared at the door she escaped into before taking the hint, following her.

~~

Nothing bad, just swimming pool fun!