The Third Wheel (Part 2)

"What do you mean by gone?" Amy asked, eyebrow raised, unconvinced tone in her voice.

"I mean she is gone gone." The Doctor replied, looking down.

"Why would she leave?" Amy asked.

"The TARDIS said it was because she felt neglected or something like that..." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"That makes sense." Amy said after a second, hands on her hips.

"What?"

"You've been putting all your attention on me." The Doctor took this into consideration. She was right, he concluded, he barely did speak to Clara.

"She fancies you." Amy said after a minute and the Doctor began to stutter.

"It's true. She has been putting this off for two weeks now and it's becoming a third. She wouldn't have stayed this long if it weren't for you. At least I wouldn't if a friend of mine had a second friend that he or she talked more to." She looked into his eyes and saw a flicker of happiness in the worried eyes.

"And you like her too!" The Doctor's eyes widened.

"I-No-Errr..." He sighed in defeat. "Yes... I do." He admitted, leaning on the console.

"Then let's go find her!" The Doctor grinned and started to start up the TARDIS, getting the coordinates of her exact location.

Meanwhile, Clara was sitting in her bed, looking up the ceiling. Angie knocked and she told her to come in.

"Where's your boyfriend?" She asked, smirking.

"Shouldn't you be doing homework?" Clara replied back, looking over at her.

"You're heartbroken, aren't you? Only heartbroken people would act like this." Clara glared at her for a second and then sighed.

"I knew it! What happened?" After realizing she wouldn't give up, she began to tell what happens during those weeks.

"You're a third wheel." Angie replied after she was finished. Before Clara could reply, the sound of a certain blue box was heard. It was the last sound she wanted to hear.

"Well good luck!" Angie went out of her room as the TARDIS fully materialized. The Doctor popped out, looking quite sincere.

"What do you want?" she asked, a bit harsh than she intended it to be.

"Clara... I'm sorry." He stepped out, rubbing his hands, feeling sweat all over them. What he says now is important, if he screws it up, no more Clara.

"For what?" She asked, looking away.

"For being a idiot, forgetting about you, and neglecting you. I was just so happy that Amy, my best friend was here..." He replied, looking down on the floor, becoming more and more guilty as he gave more reasons on what he was sorry for. After getting no response from Clara, he had to say it. He was very close to losing her.

"For forgetting about you even though I love you so dearly..." That made Clara's eyes widen. She stood up, looking at him intently.

"W-What did you say?" She asked, thinking her ears are deceiving her.

"I said, I'm sorry for forgetting about even though-" he didn't get to finish his sentence. Clara jumped over and kissed him on the lips. After a moment, they let go for air, a lovestruck glint in their eyes.

"Apology accepted chin."

~

Okay, I hope you enjoyed. Any prompts?