The Truth Field

(A/N: Before you say anything, this isn't the Christmas Special. Nope. No way.)

As the Doctor loves Clara, she loves the Doctor. However she would never show it for many reasons. One being because she was a TimeLady in another life before, she knows any other species besides TimeLady cannot love a Timelord. Since Timelords regenerate and other species die out, etc.

This time the Doctor takes Clara to a town that had a truth field, since Angie kept telling him to and it would benefit him, somehow. She nagged him constantly, anytime he was around the Maitlands. He regretted talking about alien towns with Artie...

"So Doctor, where are we going this time?" She asked cheerfully.

"Well, today I'm letting the TARDIS choose!" He lied, turning away.

"Alright Doctor. I'll get dressed." She skipped to the wardrobe and he half wanted to follow, but he knew she didn't feel for him that way. Or at least he thought.

When Clara was done getting dressed, the TARDIS had already landed. The two walked outside the TARDIS into the town.

"Hello, are you new?" A lady asked them once they went inside the town walls.

"Yes and hi, I'm Clara Oswald, an English teacher from the planet Earth and I travel with a goofy Timelord in a blue snog box because I really fancy him! He's my everything and I wish we could be more than friends!" She covered her mouth, eyes widening.

"Well I'm the Doctor, a Timelord from Gallifrey, I am the last of my kind, I travel in a TARDIS, type 40 and I brought Clara Oswald over to this planet from the request from a certain Angie Maitland to find out if she fancies me because I fancy her in return, a lot! " He smiled happily, not regretting what he said.

"It's best if you don't talk, around this town there is a truth field." The lady pointed to the tower up above, a light coming out of it. Clara dragged the Doctor by the ear, some ows along the way.

"You brought me here because Angie told you to? You lied to me!" She slapped him in the face.

"Ow! Look, she kept bothering me about it! Plus I brought you here because I love you Clara." The truth field was still in effect...

"You... You do?" She stared at him, her eyes slightly wide.

"Yes." He leaned in and kissed her just to prove his point. They broke apart slowly after a bit.

"I love you too chin."