Arguements (Part 2)

Maybe a trigger or something? But it certainly has stuff like a torturer and stuff.. ⊂- ω-⊃
Also I'm working on several Part 2s of different one shots, so they'll be mixed up and I might put them in the right places once I'm done, idk.
~
Clara woke up again, strapped to a metal table. It was always like this, ever since she stormed out of that TARDIS. A man always tortured her, believing the Doctor would come and fall for his trap. But he never has.
It was three years, three years.
"I quite enjoy our time together, hm Miss Oswald?" The man smiled under his mask. He always wore one, never showing his face. Clara didn't speak, knowing that if she did, the torture would be much worse.
"Let's start again from yesterday." And the torture began.
~~~~
"I still can't believe I can't find her.." The Doctor sighed, massaging his temples. It was only several months for the Doctor, who had been scanning for her throughout the galaxy.
"She isn't there..." He crossed out a planet on his chalkboard.
"What about Earth?" The TARDIS interface suggested.
"That's it!" The Doctor set his scans for Earth and sure enough, she was there. In an underground hideout, away from civilization.
~~~~
"Hmm..." The man thought as he sliced Clara's cheek. "You know, you can talk right? I won't hurt you... If it isn't something stupid." He smirked and at the same time, the faint sound of the TARDIS could be heard.
"Oh so the Doctor is finally here. Shall we welcome him?"
~~~
Opening the TARDIS door, I found myself in a dark hallway. I stepped out of the TARDIS and closed the door, everything was quiet at first until a crackling of a speaker starting up.

"Why hello there Doctor, come to get your girl? Surprising it's already been three years." The Doctor's eyes widened in shock. For him it was only several months but... Three years...

"She's had three merry birthdays, if that even counts. I suppose you know who I am as well." The voice continued.

"Valentine Morgenstern. A alien of the shadows, someone who is an ever so insane who wanted to rule the universe by killing all of the aliens and only the ones in your pathetic Circle would stay. But I stopped your plan and now you're torturing innocent females. You stoop down to quite a level." The Doctor said, looking around for a camera. Of course there was one and the speaker that was right next to it.

"I need to change what happened. I needed everyone except for the people in my Circle to BURN!" He yelled in rage. He began to rant how because the Doctor came along, everything was ruined.

Valentine wasn't even paying attention to the Doctor, who was looking for a sign, any sign to help him find Clara. But the corridors were like a maze, a deep maze.

"Clara.. Give me a sign!" The Doctor grunted as he plunged deeper into the maze.

Meanwhile, Clara did hear that, however Valentine didn't. She did the one thing she knew that would cause him to run.

She screamed.