Magical Romance

(A/N: An AU, A Harry Potter one and the Doctor's names are by their actor first name.)

"They're wasting their time, I'm an impressive dancer." Matt grinned, showing off his skills.

"It's kinda dumb, why do we need to learn how to dance?" David asked.

"The school wants to show we know how to dance. But who are you gonna ask to the Yule ball?" Chris asked curiously.

"I want to ask Rose, hopefully she'll say yes." David grinned proudly.

"After she broke up with Mickey, probably so." Matt replied.

"What about you Matt?" Chris asked.

"I don't know yet, everyone seems interesting."

"Oh really? I know you have eyes for Clara." David teased.

"Shut up!" Matt grumbled and walked faster to the classroom.
~~~

After Professor McGonagall explained everything, embarrassed Ron, they had to choose their partners. Matt walked over to Clara nonchalantly and she walked towards him, noticing he needed a partner. They finally met halfway and they got into the correct position.

"Do you know how to dance?" She asked quietly as Professor McGonagall started the music.

"Yea, can you?" Clara shook her head and Matt smiled. "Here, follow my lead."

As the danced, many of the students gave up and started to watch Clara and Matt.

"They're good at this." Donna whispered to Chris, her dancing partner.

Now everyone was off the stage and it was only them. They didn't even notice, just following the music, staring into each other's eyes.

"Clara...erm... Will you be my date to the ball?" Matt asked quietly as he spun her.

"Matt.. I would love to." And maybe it was because of this pull... Or something magical, but they kissed.

When they released, the students were actually clapping.

Except for Professor McGonagall. She was not amused.

"Mr. Smith and Miss Oswald! I'll speak with you after class. Class dismissed!"

They're gonna get detention, big time, sentenced for PDA.
~~~
XD PDA!!