The Wrong Idea

So I keep skipping the parts of stories. Yes I know it's all sorts of weird, but it's what I do. So as I work on the Arguments Part 3, you can read this. This is also in 2nd point of view, a thing many authors don't do.
~~~
Often, many people get the wrong idea. Wrong ideas about people, about things, about love. Your mind starts to work quickly when you see a scene, maybe it's with a lover, who you love ever so dearly and yet...
~
Clara smiled as she grabbed the box from under her bed. She planned to give this to the Doctor, as a thank you for taking her to explore the unknown parts of the universe. She left the TARDIS and walked back to the party, where the two were enjoying some rich man's party.
~
They betray you. Maybe not intentionally, maybe he/she was drunk and kind of mingled his/her way over to a girl or boy and started to kiss her/him on the cheek.
~
Clara dropped the box she had in her hand as she stared at the Doctor, who looked quite drunk but kissing a girl on the cheek.
~
And your mind processes this and the first thing you think to do is run. Run quickly as fast as you can. You find yourself alone and trapped, in a world you don't even believe works anymore right after you see what happens.
~
"Clara! Wait!" She hears him say as she dashed into the unknown world.
~
But no, you're mind is slowly coming to an realization.
He doesn't love you.
You were just a simple poster that he can hang on the wall of all the people he's used.
But he's actually looking for you, trying to find where you went. You don't know that.
~
Clara sat on a bench in a nearby park, wiping away mascara that was all over her cheeks. She felt cold, alone, broken.
~
You're heartbroken. Possibly beyond repair, but who knows. Sometimes it hurts to love. There are always ups and downs to a relationship and you have just experienced a down.
~
Clara felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked to find the Doctor, looking at her with his emerald eyes, that seemed to have a glassy touch to it.
~
He had been crying too. You could see it in his old eyes, he didn't want you to go.
~
"Clara... I am so so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I thought she was you." The Doctor sat down next to her and Clara said nothing.
~
You were half hurt, for he would mistaken you for another, after many times he's said that you were unique.
~
"Doctor, if you keep doing stuff like this, we'll never have a successful relationship." Clara quietly replied.
~
You want to have a sucessful relationship and you do love him with all your heart's content.
~
"I know... Can we start over?" The Doctor had his hand out, hoping Clara would shake it. She did and they embraced.