Is It Bad I Love You?

A stupid fight. A stupid fight because of a crush. Clara confessed her love for him. However, he yelled at her, saying she couldn't.

It was hard, saying that she couldn't. He loved her, more than anything in the blasted universe. But... He didn't want her to wilt, her petals falling slowly because of his love. She would be in danger of he said the truth.

He could still remember what was the last thing he said and the last thing she said.

"GO! LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" He shouted, looking away angrily.

"If it's like that Doctor," she said, standing up, "Maybe I should leave. Goodbye." She walked out of the TARDIS doors and slammed it on her way out.

It was the worst mistake he ever made.

---

If you visited the Doctor now, some things from the argument was on the floor, not to mention other things. He longed to do something, but there was nothing.

To Clara, today was a Wednesday. But Wednesdays are different now. The sweet sound of the TARDIS, she never heard it. Until now.

The TARDIS was materializing outside the Maitlands. The Doctor walked over to the front door. Angie answered it.

"Hi! Is Clara in?" The Doctor asked.

"Yea, there isn't any other time she isn't." Angie beckoned him to come in. What did she mean by there wasn't any time she wasn't in? Was it possible she stopped everything? He got his answer when he opened the door.

Used tissues were on the floor, severl boxes of used tissue boxes on one side and unused boxes in the other.

He caused this. This is what happens when you hurt someone.

"C-Clara?" The Doctor asked quietly and Clara looked up, dabbing the tears on her precious face.

"Doctor? I... I thought you didn't want-" but he went straight to her and enveloped her into a warm hug, one of those he missed during the period without her.

"Shh..." The Doctor simply said, holding her tight.

"Doctor..." She never got further. He kissed her on the lips, putting love into it. They let go and Clara stated, half love stuck and half surprised.

"I lied." The Doctor murmured. Clara let out a tiny laugh before burying her face into his chest.

"I love you my Impossible Girl."