Diaries

Clara's POV

When you see someone's diary, don't you feel like you want to read it, know everyone's secret? That's me. I found the Doctor's diary when I was looking around the library. It was hiding, but I managed to find it.

It was small, however, when I opened the book, it was obvious it was bigger on the inside. Despite that there wasn't that many pages, I kept turning and there was always a new page. At least one thousand years of him was written in these pages.

Sighing, I went to my room and locked the door. It was time to see what this timelord knew...

~~~~

I closed the diary, my eyes burning after reading for way too long. It was technically night, so I spent the whole 'day' reading.

However, when I opened the book again and flipped the page, there was one last journal entry and it seemed new.

'10/30

I suppose maybe it's hard, seeing Clara every single time, having that feeling.

The feeling of love.

It pains me to never know if she loves me or not. But timelords can't love humans. If only I could, I would tell her everything I've always wanted to say. How she can brighten up a room with just a smile. How her cleverness helps in every way during our missions. How she's just... Perfect.

I love her, more than anything in the universe.

She'll never know.

I suppose I have to spend my time wisely... I'll never know when one minute she's next to me and the next, she's gone like everyone else...'

I looked at what he wrote, an eyebrow raised. My eyes were slightly filled with tears you could say.

I've had the same feeling.

"Clara?" The Doctor opened the door and instantly noticed I was crying. In half a second, he already had his arms wrapped around me.

"Clara..." He looked at what I had in my hand.

"Why do you have this?" He asked, his grip slightly tightening as he picked up the book.

"I found it and read it." I replied and faced him. His emerald eyes met my brown ones.

We didn't know what happened then. We didn't know who started, but we were kissing. After several seconds, we let go.

"Uhm." He mumbled, unsure what to say.

"I love you too Doctor." I simply replied to what he wrote.