What Would You Like Me To Say?

As the Doctor waited for Clara at the living room of the Maitlands, with Artie and Mr. Maitland, he was on the inside panicking. He didn't really like being around human adults, besides his companions. You are probably wondering why he's there.

Well, Clara apparently was having another nightmare and didn't wake up until he arrived, which was already in the afternoon. (Clara had been asleep for a day and a half...)

So he was stuck at the Maitland's until she changes her clothes so the Doctor could do a full checkup on her...

"You really like her, don't you?" Mr. Maitland asked, breaking the silence. The Doctor looked up and began to stutter.

"I-Yes-No-ARGG! Why does everyone ask that?" He snapped at Mr. Maitland but instantly, remembering that this was Clara's supervisor, he apologized. "I'm sorry."

"But really Doctor! At least say you like her!" Artie persisted and The Doctor groaned, knowing they would continue unless he said something.

"What would you like me to say? Do you want me to say that she is my universe? Do you want me to say that every time she comes into a room, my hearts skip a beat? Do you want me to say that I will stop at nothing to make sure that she's safe? Do you want me to say that I love Clara Oswald and I hope she loves me in return?" He shot back and at that moment, Clara and Angie walked down, as if on cue...

"I love you too Chinny." She laughed, now wearing new clothes than what she wore earlier. The Doctor stuttered, unsure on what to say.

"I-Uhm-How-You guys planned this, didn't you?" He mumbled, realizing he was tricked.

"I wasn't part of it!" Clara raised her hands defensively, but smiling.

"Yup." Angie laughed, smirking.

~~~

Short, but I suppose... Yea. :)