The Arugument That Escalated Part 1

Ayy... I'm becoming evil.

~

"No, shut up!" The Doctor and Clara were having an argument about the TARDIS over the phone, since she hid her bedroom too many times. The Doctor was in the TARDIS, while Clara was in her car, driving on the freeway.

"You don't respect the TARDIS!" The Doctor replied angrily.

"I cannot believe you would side with a machine against me!"

The bickering went on for a bit, until Clara insulted the Doctor that made him say something he didn't mean.

"Oh of course you do! I wish you just died!" And the Doctor heard a crash. A car crash to be exact.

"Clara? Are you alright?" He asked, forgetting all the anger he had against her.

"Clara?" He asked quietly, hearing sirens on the other end.

"Theta..." She mumbled, using his school name. What happened? That's when the line went dead. The TARDIS interface appeared as Clara, an eyebrow raised on her holograph face.

"She got hit by a car." The hologram pointed to the console screen and the Doctor looked at it. She was hit by a car.

"How?" He asked, emotions of anger and hurt taking over.

"Your bickering. Be careful what you wish for too." Oh no.

"But I didn't mean it!" He argued.

"I think you meant it." The hologram crossed her arms.

"I didn't! I was just caught up in the moment!"

"You did," she continued, playing the words over.

"She's in the hospital, Perpetual Help, in the operation room."