I'm Happy With You

Remember the chapter: The Song? Well, here's the second part of it.

Loonnnggg delay on the second part. Forgive me.

~~~

"What do you want me to do? She was obviously in love with my last regeneration." The Doctor scratched the back of his head.

"You'll know." The TARDIS interface appeared once more and it was becoming annoying to the Doctor.

"What type of answer is that?" He asked the hologram, but it disappeared.

~~~

After a few hours of doing all sorts of rule breaking in time, he did it.

"Clara?" The Doctor knocked on the door with an eagerness he didn't always show.

"Yes?" She was no longer crying, but it hurt to talk to the new version of him.

"Mind if I come in? I brought something." Clara walked to the door. She hesitated once she got there, but opened it anyway. She was surprised because what he brought was a certain bow tie loving mad man with floppy hair.

"Wha..." She asked as her Doctor engulfed her into a hug.

"I broke time's rules just so you can see him again." The Doctor explained.

"Clara, I am so so so sorry for regenerating into a grey grump. I can see why you don't see me in him." The Doctor made an annoyed grunt, but Clara giggled. But then she realized.

"Why did you make another you?" She turns to the Doctor who was leaning on the doorframe.

"Because I want you to be happy." But that wasn't a good enough answer for her.

"I know. But Doctor... What your doing is replacing you," Clara looked at him and the duplicate him. "I don't want to hurt you Doctor. I know, after I leave those doors with this you, you'll leave me. I know you will. I'm telling you now because you can stop it." She really wanted to go with the duplicate, but that would hurt the Doctor inside she knew and love.

"She's right," The duplicate pointed out, "Clara has a good point, it would hurt us, no matter what regeneration."

"It's just you're so happy with him and not me." The Doctor replied, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"But you're the Doctor and that's all that matters." She embraced him and he stood there like a stick. The duplicate raised an imaginary eyebrow.

"You're worse than me in social skills." The duplicate pointed out as Clara let go of the Doctor, who was still standing like a twig.

"You're weirdness went up a lot." Clara agreed, also hugging her Doctor.

"Shut up." The a Doctor grunted.

~~~~

Heh.