The Doctor Makes a Good Pillow

Clara has enough of the TARDIS always hiding her bedroom, (the TARDIS was actually doing it on purpose) so this time she was done. She'd seen all the rooms except one bedroom to sleep in. She was sleep deprived and possibly had been walking around the TARDIS for about a few hours maybe?

"That is it! Whatever bed I see next, I'm going to sleep in it and I don't care." She opened another door and actually found a bedroom, a blue one to be exact. A starlit ceiling, many planet shapes above. It was actually soothing. Clara dove into the bed, instantly falling asleep.

Meanwhile, the owner of the bed stirred when Clara jumped in. The Doctor quietly yawned and turned around slowly to find Clara in a thin layer and shorts on. The Doctor himself was just wearing TARDIS blue sleep wear except no shirt on. It was getting weirder and weirder, wasn't it?

Clara subconsciously turned around and the Doctor was able to examine each and every perfect part of her wonderful face. The Doctor somehow forgot that she didn't know he was here and instantly snuggled in with her, smelling her cinnamon shampoo. Clara tensed for a bit, but after hearing his heartbeats, she fell back into a sweet and soft sleep.

~Uhm... The Next Awkward Day!~

Clara woke up to the sound of two hearts and a warm body. She opened her eyes slowly to see the Doctor and herself, arms and legs tangled together. She wasn't sure how she got into this partly awkward and partly amazing moment.

The man next to her stirred, opened his eyes and they stared at each other awkwardly.

"Riiighggghhhhttttt...." The Doctor mumbled, untangling himself from Clara.

"We didn't-" she was cut off by the Doctor, who instantly said, "No way, we didn't." For some strange reason, maybe it was because the Doctor knew this wouldn't last unless he did something or it was vice versa, but they kissed.

After a minute, they broke apart, both of their eyes wide.

"Sorry..." The Doctor mumbled, looking away.

"No need to be sorry. I liked it. In fact, do it more often." She got up, stretched and yawned.

"R-Really?" The Doctor asked the word as if he was a nervous teenager.

"I've been waiting for you to do that. Besides, you make a great pillow." Clara left the room with a smile, silently thanking the TARDIS. The TARDIS beeped happily, replying it was no trouble. Maybe they were friends now.

~

Ah so, by the time you see this... I'll be in my flight to Manila, Philippines. Currently I'm flying from LA to Korea, writing this offline. >^<