Arguements (Part 1)

I know I said the next few would be Halloween fan fictions, but I could resist.

Thanks to Lynxes for this lovely prompt.

This is the 11th Doctor and I know you would probably think 12, but it isn't.

~~~

"Why did you abandon me?!" Clara asked, full of rage in her voice.

"I came back for you though!" The Doctor countered back. He didn't know why he abandoned her, he just did...

"You put me in danger. I thought you were the protector..." She grabbed her bag from one of the seats in the TARDIS and ran out the doors, quite pissed off.

"Clara!" The Doctor called, but no avail.

Clara on the other hand was walking as fast as she could, even though she was on a different planet. She just needed to get away from him.

'I can't believe he would leave me like that-' but her thought was never finished when someone knocked her out.

-Several Hours Later-

The Doctor began pacing. Clara would come back, even though after some argument. But it has been hours since he saw her and he was getting nervous.

"Sexy, can you see where Clara is?" The Doctor asked the old girl. A beep came from her.

"What do you mean she's not on the planet?" He asked, shocked. How the hell would she get home, not to mention off of the planet?

The TARDIS interface appeared as a hologram of Clara.

"She isn't. I've done a full scan and yet, she isn't here, nor during this time period." The TARDIS confirmed.

"Then where is she..." The Doctor mumbled, starting up the TARDIS to look for his impossible girl.

----

:D

So I decided, to represent a time skip, that there would be a part 2. Stay Tuned!

Oh also, soon, I'll have a DW chatroom fic out and when it does, I'll notify you. It'll most likely be called: The Paradoxical Chatroom..