You're Beautiful To Me

Prompt by: fandomsarelife1

Prompt: Clara feels bad and le Doctor comforts her.

Lol I like saying le.

It's a bullying fanfiction, I guess.

This won't be 100% how Clara would act to something like this, but I suppose it works too..

~~

Again. Once again Clara sees them. Britney, Alana, Jayden, and Brock. They somehow, just somehow, know where she is. Ever since she was little, those four idiots try to make her feel bad. And today was one of them.

"Hey it's the tramp!" Jayden points at Clara and the four of them walk over to her.

"Ooh, once again, single as always. I should feel bad. But I don't." Britney puts her arm around Brock, her boyfriend. They always know how to hit her pressure point.

"Shut up." Clara mumbles and tries to walk away from them, but Alana grabs her arm and twists it.

"We didn't tell you that you can go." Alana pulls her back to the four of them.

"Stop it!" Clara remembers being a 8 year old and the four of them tried to hurt her feelings. They did, lots of times, but never got in trouble.

"Stop it!" Brock mimicked. The four of them laughed at her, causing her to turn a shade of pink.

"Still a fatty, hm Clara? You still can't lose weight. As always, you still can't fight back." That wasn't true, but of course, it got to her.

"S-Shut up!" She pushed Alana away and ran far away from the four of them.

~~~

When she got home, she ran to a mirror and checked herself. She considered herself fat and promised herself she would take a diet. A diet to her is much different than a normal diet. She won't eat breakfast or lunch. Just a cup of tea and something small.

~

A week passed and it was a Wednesday. There was not that much color in her face anymore and she was smaller, but still not the size she wanted.

"Clara!" The Doctor greeted when she walked into the TARDIS. He gave her a hug that she did return, but it wasn't the type of hug he felt was the same as before.

"Hi Doctor." She replies weakly and it gave a hint to the Doctor that something was wrong.

"Clara, are you alright?" He asks and it makes Clara stiffen, with the tone he used. A caring tone. He thinks something is up.

"I'm alright!" In fact, she was anything besides alright. She was horrid.

"No you aren't." He persisted.

"I'M FINE! Honestly Doctor, I am." She yelled louder, causing the Doctor to jump.

"If you're sure..." He mumbled and briefed her about the new planet they were going to and everything.

~~~

Running from an alien monster, Clara was losing energy. She still hasn't eaten anything and she was using her reserve energy. She was feeling sick now.

"In here!" The Doctor yelled, snapping his fingers, and the TARDIS doors opened. The two ran inside before the monster... What was it called? She couldn't recall anymore, her brain couldn't work anymore.

The Doctor quickly set the coordinates to just float in the time vortex when he noticed Clara, holding the rail, looking quite pale than before.

"Clara? Are you alright?" He asked as he pulled the lever. She didn't respond, but instead fell to the floor.

"Clara!" He rushed over and picked her up bridal style.

"I knew something was wrong..." He mumbled as he took his precious Clara to the med bay.

~~

"Minimal eating, dehydration..." The Doctor was reading the list the TARDIS provided of Clara. Clara on the other hand, was beginning to wake up.

"D-Doctor?" Clara blinked a bit and the Doctor put down the list and went over to check on her.

"I'm here." He kissed her forehead. He remembered minimal eating and dehydration was the two top reasons why she fainted. He brought soup and water to fill her up. When he placed it down in front of her, she looked like she was resisting to eat.

"Clara, why aren't you eating and drinking normally?" He decided to press the question to her.

"I..." She couldn't take it anymore. She broke, her tears couldn't be held anymore. He moved to table with the food so he could hold her.

"Shhh... It's okay." He held her close to him while she sobbed about some bullies she had before that bullied her about her weight and everything.

"Who are they? Their full names in specific." He asked once she calmed down a bit.

"Britney Reynolds, Brock Esteves, Alana Ramos, and Jayden Diamond." She replied, with sobs in between.

"Clara. Don't let them get to you. You are beautiful. If the four of them can't understand that, they should get an eye check. Because you, Clara Oswald, are beautiful." He spoke true words, coming out of his two hearts.

"Really?" She asked for his assurance.

"Yes Clara." He pulled her into a hug.

~~~

As for Britney, Brock, Alana, and Jayden... Let's just say their ending didn't end so well. After Clara went to sleep, he made sure they couldn't ruin her life ever again.

[ !]

Yay so there you go. However yes, I know Clara is too clever to be trapped in that type of situation, but eh.

This has to be the longest one shot. Maybe.