Bow Ties & Fezzes

"AH! WHERE ARE MY FEZZES AND BOW TIES?!" The Doctor yelled in despair as he looked all over for his bow ties and fezzes. Unfortunately, there was none. "Clara!!"

"Yesss?" Clara asked, peeking into his room.

"Where are my bow ties and fezzes?!" E asked frantically, waving his hands randomly.

"Somewhere. The TARDIS decided to side with me on this. For one week, real time, you can't speak anything about a bow tie or a fez or even look for it." Clara explained.

"And if I don't?" The Doctor asked curiously.

"Then I'll burn them in the Eye of Harmony, how's that?" Clara smirked.

"No! Don't!"

"If I win, you have to take me anywhere I want to next week. If I lose, you can decide."

"Well... If you lose, you'll have to do me a favor." Not really expecting the favor to be big, Clara agreed.

~~~~

Several times, the Doctor was going to slip up and lose. One time, he was getting dressed and was about to yell for Clara, but he remembered the bet.

The next time, they saw Osgood with a bow tie when they visited U.N.I.T.

Another time, he literally freaked when the two went to the biggest mall in the galaxy and saw a shop just for bow ties and fezzes.

Can the man be so close to losing?

~~~~

But no.

"IT'S BEEN A WEEK CLARA!" The Doctor proclaimed, storming into her room one day.

"Okay, okay, you win. Now, what was the favor?" Clara asked, slightly afraid.

"Come over here." He instructed and he did so, their faces just several inches away and he did what most people would do. Kiss her, passionately. Once they let go, Clara was astounded and the Doctor had a grin on his face.

"That was a nice favor to ask, hm?"

~~~

Christmas, Cybermen, and A Whole Lot of Deducing is out now, so go read it! :)