Pet Names

Pet names. Something Clara never got, except from her dad when she was a kid. Her dad would call her sweetheart, cupcake, or sweetie. But from anybody else? No. Until now at least.

~~~

It was in the TARDIS, Clara boredly reading The Moral Instruments, a series Angie recommended while the Doctor made some crazy invention.

"Clara, can you pass me that thing right there?" He asked her, pointing to some crazy alien tool. She got up and handed the tool to him.

"Thanks darling." He said, taking the tool, only to realize...

"Did you just call me darling?" Clara asked, smirking. He stopped working on the invention to look at Clara, who had her arm crossed and was smirking.

"N-No!" He stuttered, continuing on with his work.

"Chinny, it's okay." Clara giggled.

"Oi! My chin has a fine size, thank you."

"Whatever you say Chinny!" She replied, walking into the long hallways of the TARDIS, only to be frustrated.

"CHINNY! SHE MOVED MY BEDROOM AGAIN!" Clara yelled from deep in the hallway.

"Cl- DARLING I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" And that's the start of pet names for the pair.

~~~

Horrible chapter because with Christmas coming in 11 days and all that stuff, I'm a bit busy. But of course, I'll make a Christmas special, with no feels. But I can't say 100% there won't be fluff!