The Third Wheel (Part 1)

So maybe not this one, but the next one- oh forget it, you'll find the birthday one soon.

~~

As Amy and the Doctor were getting along and everything, Clara was getting left behind. At first she was okay with it, but it became a bad thing.

Woah. What is Amy doing there you ask? Honestly reader, forget about the details. Just believe that she found a way to see him again.

Anyway, Clara was only spoken to if Amy needed something. She was the third wheel, just like Rory and it hurt. It was as if the two couldn't see her, but she could see them. Having fun, joking around, sometimes flirting, that was them every time. But now Clara was sick of it.

So she left the two when they were exploring the TARDIS, since they were parked around the area of the Maitlands. Carrying a suitcase, she boarded a bus and didn't say goodbye.

The bad thing was, they hardly noticed. They were so preoccupied with themselves and didn't notice the mini sized impossibility was gone. Until one morning, two weeks later in Clara's time.

"Have you seen Clara? I need to ask her where she hid the key to my closet collection." The Doctor asked Amy, who was looking in her room.

"I don't know, maybe you could check her room?" She provided and the Doctor shrugged, going over to Clara's room.

Oddly, it was slightly ajar. He opened it and there was no Clara. Strange, he decided to go to the TARDIS console room and ask the TARDIS.

"TARDIS voice interface please." He asked and a hologram that looked like Clara appeared.

"Looking for Clara?" The TARDIS asked and the Doctor nodded.

"I hate to burst your bubble but she's gone already."

"What do you mean gone?" The Doctor asked, getting a bad feeling.

"Hurt, walked away, felt neglected, should I keep listing?"

"She's gone?" Was all he was able to say.

"Something up?" Amy asked the Doctor, who's mouth had formed a little 'o'.

"The Impossible Girl is Gone." The Doctor answered, looking straight at the TARDIS doors.