The Argument That Escalated Part 2

Long wait for this part 2... Almost forgot about it! XD

~~

"What have I done..." The Doctor mumbled, looking at the security footage over and over again.

"I think you have the human term karma." The hologram pointed out.

"KARMA? All I said was I wish she would die!"

"And you wished it. The universe granted it."

"What can I do?" He sighed in defeat, taking a seat on one of the chairs in the TARDIS.

"Go save her while you have the chance." And he set the coordinates to Perpetual Help Hospital.

~~~

~Doctor's POV~

"Dr. John Smith." I raised my psychic paper and went straight to the operating room where the nurse said Clara would be. I was wearing a white coat and different futuristic pain killers from the TARDIS to cure her

"Hi I am now the operating doctor of this patient." I told the people around Clara, who immediately took a step back and I got to work, fixing the damage I caused by making a stupid wish.

~Two Hours Later~

I fixed most of the damage but Clara was still unconscious. I am so stupid. Once the operation was done, I escorted her to her room. I took off the stupid lab coat, put it on a chair and sat next to her in the bed.

"Clara..." I mumbled, tucking a strand of her hair back.

"What was the point of our argument? It was just because of your room... I didn't mean that... It was so stupid." He banged his head on his hands several times.

~~

Soon, after a week or so, Clara was slowly recovering. Once she woke up, he immediately apologized a million times. His Clara, this close to death. He swore on that day, he would do all he could to protect her, even if it costs him his regeneration.

~

There.

What's coming up: An old friend, The Doctor, and Clara. Not good.