Nope! Not In Love! Well... Maybe (Part 1)

Doctor's POV:

I am not in love with Clara. I am not in love with Clara. I am not- oh who am I kidding? I am...

"Chin, did you space out on me or what?" Clara asked, waving her hand in front of my face. I forgot we were in the TARDIS and hadn't flown off...

"No! No, what was the question?" I asked sheepishly. It's not my fault she looks so... Stop that!

"Have you ever fallen in love with one of your companions?"

"Pft, what, no! Of course I haven't! A Time Lord like me falling in love with a human! What a daft thought!"

"Have you ever even fallen in love with anything? Anything at all?"

"Well, uhm, I'm rather fond of bow ties!"

"I don't think it's legal to date a now tie."

"However it is on some planets!" I replied.

"I didn't need to know that. But when was the last time you had a date?"

"Hmm.... 300, 400 years ago?" I wasn't quite sure, was it with... Huh.

"That's not so long."

"Oi, what are you trying to imply?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Nothing much..." Oh I know what she was doing. I think.

"Alright, well, I'm going to go get changed." And she just leaves. Something is off, I have a feeling it is.

~~~~

Clara's POV:

"TARDIS interface please?" I asked gently and it was a hologram of the Doctor. Great.

"What?" It asked, crossing it's arms.

"Can I have someone else?" It changed from the Doctor to me. Great improvement.

"Is this better?" She asked, looking at herself...

"Great. Can you pick the destination for us this time?" I asked gently, knowing the TARDIS probably still hates me.

"Where to?" A map opened up of Earth. Hawaii was too simple, he'd probably do something wrong... I didn't want any amusement parks.. How about the city of love itself, Paris... That'd be a good one.

"How about Paris?"

"Fine." The hologram disappeared, leaving me to change for our Paris getaway.

~~~~~

I know it sounds OC (Original Character)-like, but I'm tired, been roleplaying, everything.

Also I've decided to keep going with this series, if you didn't notice. XD