Old Memories

So I used the Tumblr RP generator, so this is gonna be good..

~

I held the bag in my hand, my very sweaty hand. It's my first day at my new school and already I was nervous.

My first class was English with Mrs. Lee. She was very sweet, teaching us things we should or shouldn't do in her class. As I scanned the room, I saw someone that.. That just looked... Amazing.

Her name was Clara Oswald, seeing her name tag on her shirt. She felt familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Clara caught my gaze and she turned away, as if she was afraid. Why...

---

After I had the rest of my classes, I saw Clara at lunch, eating alone. I went over and she looked uncomfortable as I sat down. We ate quietly until I decided to ask.

"Hi, you're Clara right?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm John." I grinned.

"I know." That took me back.

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly.

"You don't remember?" Clara asked quietly, eyes wide and... They looked hurt.

"No..." I mumbled in response. "Please tell me."

"You bullied me when we were kids." Clara spoke, a tear falling.

"I-I-I did?" I don't remember, why don't I remember? She nodded to my question, wiping the tear off her face.

"I am so so so so sorry..." I mumbled after a minute of silence. "I didn't know..."

"It's okay..." She replied quietly.

"Can we restart?" I asked, grabbing on of her hands gently.

"Yea..." She mumbled, looking into my eyes.

Maybe we can just restart and hope for the best...

----

Okay so this was in my mind for a bit. So enjoy this while I work on the Rose or Clara Part 3.