Her Present to Him

It was Christmas Day and Clara and the Doctor were celebrating it in the TARDIS.

"Merry Christmas Clara!" The Doctor said, handing her a present.

They promised each other they'd only give one gift to each other, since they had been married for about 11 months.

She unwrapped a present, which revealed a sonic screwdriver just for her, sapphire earrings and necklace.

"You just can't help yourself giving more than one present, can't you?" Clara said, laughing as he put the necklace around her neck.

"Nope! Now, where's mine?" Clara thought of how to phrase this.

"Well, you're gonna have to wait for your gift." Clara said and the Doctor frowned.

"How long?" He asked, prepared to hear something like tomorrow or something.

"Nine months?" The Doctor's jaw dropped. He can't wait that long! He'll get bored!

"I remember reading about this... Human females are usually pregnant for... Don't tell me... Your present is me being... A dad?" Clara nodded and the Doctor picked Clara up and twirled her around.

"I'm going to be a dad!" The Doctor said happily.

"And I'm going to be a mum. Merry Christmas Doctor." She said, looking up at his smiling face.

"Merry Christmas, my Impossible Girl."

~~~~

Hello everybody! Five more days until Christmas... I'll be finishing some other fan fictions that are in line for the Holidays and of course I'll have a Christmas special. Just wait...