Daleks and Copies (Part 1)

"Nice base you have here." The Doctor commented, looking at the Dalek base.

"Silence!" The Dalek in front of him, who sounded quite annoyed, he kept asking questions every five seconds.

"Well sorry!" The Dalek led the Doctor to a metal chair.

"So.. I'm supposed to sit on there?" He said, eyeing it.

"Obey!" The Doctor sat down reluctantly and of course, automatic buckles to his wrists were applied.

"The Doctor will see!" The Dalek next to the main one exclaimed.

"See what?" He demanded, unsure.

"The Doctor will see his greatest fault! The love for his companions! You will see the companion die!" The Dalek exclaimed louder and the panel in front of the Doctor opened, revealing Clara in a seat just like him, but strapped on the ankles too.

"Doctor!" She shouted, a tear falling. She looked badly bruised, her clothes a bit torn.

"Clara? What have they done?!" He asked, the anger boiling in his veins.

"The Doctor will surrender or see his companion suffer!"

"Go on then! Do it. I don't care. She was extra baggage anyway." Inside, the Doctor was screaming no.

"Exterminate her!" And three of the Daleks aimed at her and fired.

"No..." His hearts broke into a million pieces. Not Clara, anyone but her... He never even got to say what he felt.

"Now Doctor! Surrender or you will be next!"