Daughter?

"Well, I'll see you next Wednesday! I love you!" Clara waved before closing the door of the TARDIS.

"Love you too!" Ever since Clara said something about how she felt, the two always said love you before leaving.

"Time for another Wednesday." The Doctor grinned, setting the coordinates to next week.

What he didn't check was the year.

~~~~

The Doctor walked out happily and went to Clara's flat. He knocked on the door and Clara answered it. Except of course... She fainted when she saw who was in front of her.

"Mummy?" A voice cried out, walking over to Clara. The Doctor looked to see a kid, about 5 or 6 years old, emerald eyes and chocolate brown hair, looking at her mum. The kid looked up at the Doctor and smiled.

"Are you my daddy? Mummy said that my daddy looked like you!" The Doctor was certainly lost for words as he picked up Clara and carried her to her sofa.

"Well, what did your mummy say about me?" The Doctor said as he caressed Clara's face.

"Well, she said my daddy is a man who has floppy hair, green eyes, has a very big chin, and wears a bow tie and tweed! She also said you travel in a blue box. But that's silly, you can't travel in blue boxes!" The little girl exclaimed, jumping the whole time as she did.

"What's your name?" The Doctor asked, looking down at her.

"My name is Amelia Ellie Oswald! But you can call me Amy." Amy replied, grinning as Clara woke up.

"Huh... Doctor? Amy?" Clara asked, sitting up.

"Well Clara, you have a whole lot of explaining to do to your daughter." The Doctor sighed at the happy little girl, who's life will be ruined because of him...