I Will See You Again Clara (Part 2 of: Paradoxes Don't Allow You To Come Back.)

Sooo remember how I made you guys hate me? If you haven't read the chapter: Paradoxes Don't Allow You to Come Back, read it. Then you'll be REALLY pissed off at meh. But anyway, I will find a way to make sure the Doctor will see her again. Which is what this chapter is about.

~~

The Doctor sat in the TARDIS, drifting in the time vortex, losing all motivation to travel right now. He was holding the letter Clara wrote in her death bed, tears falling slowly.

"Doctor." The TARDIS interface of Clara appeared.

"What do you want?" He asked, not opening his eyes.

"I... I found a way to see her one more time." The hologram of Clara spoke and the Doctor stood up.

"Y-You have?" He managed to say, trying to be careful to not ruin the precious letter he has of her.

"Yes... I'll give you one certain point in time to see and speak to her." The Doctor perked up and put the letter down.

"What time?" The Doctor knew there had to be some type of catch to this.

"When she's in her deathbed." The Doctor needed to take this chance, right? Even if... Even if it hurts him. He nodded slowly and the TARDIS set the coordinates. He grabbed a bag of Clara's clothes that they had just in case some alien thing damaged her clothes. Once she landed, the Doctor went outside to find himself outside a hospital. He walked inside and went to the counter.

"Hi, yes, where is Clara Oswald's room?" He asked, knowing he had very little time.

"Room 511." The lady replied and he ran to the elevator. He punched in 5 and waited patiently.

Once the elevator stopped on level 5, he ran to her room. She didn't see him but he saw her... Inside, he found Clara, an older version, writing the last part. When she was going to write the I in the...last sentence, the Doctor took action. He walked over, put his hands unto her temples and focused some regeneration energy to her. He'd lose about a few decades, but he didn't care.

(A/N: Lol I actually don't know. I just thought that maybe that could work?)

Clara glowed slightly golden and she turned back into her 24 year old self, not dying anymore. The Doctor was relieved that it worked. He pushed the table where she was writing that letter and wiped the tears off his face.

"D-Doctor?" Clara asked, rubbing her eyes to see if the hallucination is true.

"Oh Clara..." He held her tight.

"How.... What..." She mumbled, looking at her hands.

"I'll explain everything later. Just... I love you and get dressed!" He gave the bag to her and left Clara to dress up. Of course, after they leave, he has to do all sorts of stuff to make sure the regeneration energy went all the way.

But... He's glad she's now alive and well. Even if she's confused on what the hell just happened to her.

~~~~

So.

Yea.

I.

Think...

That's right?