Daleks and Copies (Part 2)

The cuffs on his wrists were taken off and he stood up.

"I will not surrender. After what you have done, I will never let you walk away, scot-free." He said before slowly raising his sonic.

"Your sonic will do nothing!" The leader Dalek told him, but he just smirked.

"Oh really?" He didn't aim for the Daleks, but for the control panel. He soniced it and a countdown started.

"The base shall explode in two minutes." The automated message said.

"Bye." And he began to run as fast as he could to the TARDIS. He didn't want to leave Clara, but he didn't know where she was...

"Clara..." He said to himself, tears threatening to fall.

As he ran, he looked in all the doors, which all of them were open.

One particular door however... Was closed. His curiosity took the best of him and he soniced the door, to find Clara.

*record scratch*

Wait what.

"Clara?" He went in and she looked up. She was tied to a pipe with handcuffs.

"Doctor?"

"B-But I saw you. I saw die." He said as he enveloped her into a hug.

"That was Claire. She's a copy of me... She told me that she's sacrifice herself... I tried to stop her, but she tied me up...I can't she actually did..." Clara said, tears falling silently as the Doctor soniced the handcuffs.

"Clara, we have to get out of here." The Doctor helped her up and the two started to run.

~~~~

As the two floated in space, away from the spaceship, the Doctor opened the door and sighed.

"Thank you Claire..."