Wrong Timeline

Prompt by: Lynxes.

Guys... My lord.. I can't thank you enough. I'm so close to 80k it's not even funny. I opened this account because of my passion and my friends... Because of these views, I have more faith in my writing. Thank you... If I get 80, I'll do a Q/A... Comment your questions now! :P
~
"I'll be back love, I promise." The Doctor smiled, kissing Clara on the lips before going into his blue box. Clara had to present herself to the school board and he had nothing to do if he did so.

"You promise you won't skip?" The Doctor nodded reassuringly and she hugged him before he went into the TARDIS and left.
~~~

The Doctor came back, smiling prominently. He had just finished saving a planet with an almost extinct creatures. But anyway, he walked near Clara's house, only to find there was a party.. He walked near, but he stopped. He saw something he thought Clara would never do.

She was kissing Tom Hiddleson, this actor he remembered hearing. His hearts broke. Imagine a pair of glasses and a shoe crushing it into pieces.

"Clara..." He managed to say, blinking several times. Clara let go immediately.

"Impossible.." She said, standing up.

"Clara why?!" The Doctor exclaimed, a tear falling.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? YOU LEFT ME FOR THREE YEARS! I HAD TO MOVE ON!" She started to break down.. "Move on... From... You. Do you know how hard it was?" She whispered.

"I..." He didn't know... He went too far.

"It was hard... Just hard." She looked down to the floor. "Tom... Get out."

"What?" Tom asked, astounded. Not many said get out to Tom Hiddleson.

"Just get out... This wasn't going to work with you being an actor and you'll be busy from time to time." He nodded silently. He went towards the Doctor and whispered, "Comfort her. I was only here because she needed help." The Doctor nodded as he left.

"Clara... I jumped a bit too far." The Doctor said, walking toward her.

"You promised... Don't you remember?"
~
"You promise you won't skip?"
~
He blinked, remembering.

"I..." He didn't know what to say.

"I get it. The TARDIS can get times wrong, blah blah blah. But couldn't you... I don't know... CHECK THE DAY?"

"Clara, listen! I was just so excited to see you..."

"I am so cross with you!" Clara walked away from him, crossing her arms. "I'm not going to talk to you!"

"Did you get taller?" The Doctor asked.

"Yea, heels." Clara covered her mouth.

"See, you can't resist." He grinned, walking over and hugging her from behind.

"Shut up." Clara said, "Still cross you know."