The Parent Part 1

So! Basically, the Doctor, he meets Clara's dad. And Clara's dad finds out he's an alien. Well that's in part 2. This is the part where he is angry that he has to be with them.
They already did all that love stuff. Okay? XD
~~
"Doctor, you're going to have to meet him sometime." Clara told the pouting Doctor, who didn't want to meet her dad, Dave Oswald.
It wasn't because he didn't want to, okay he really didn't want to, but it was because parents are... Sorta protective. Dave might not want Clara to travel with him anymore and that was what he really didn't want to happen. He hated parents. Hated protectiveness. No adventure. Lots of lists of requirement nonsense.. All that... Protective Adventureless Stuff.
"No! How many times do I have to tell you! NO!" He replied again.
"Then I'll leave you." He stopped at his tracks.
"Fine." He mumbled, muttering under his breath how parents are horrible. Except Brian. Brian was okay. Jackie... Not so much. She kept saying she was a martian. Seriously, couldn't she get the idea that he was a Timelord?
"Great. I'll change." She kissed him on the cheek and walked over to their room.
"Ugh." He groaned at what he was now going to do. He was going to meet Clara's dad. His Clara's dad, who may hate him. He knew he was going to mess up. He set the coordinates to Dave's house and hoped that he would be okay. Because he was going to need it.
~~
"Clara!" Dave smiled as he hugged his baby girl. He looked up to see a strange man in a bow tie and tweed. "Who's this?" Dave let go, starting to judge this.. Man with a gigantic chin.

"Oh Uhm... Dad, this is the Doctor. Doctor, this is my dad." Clara introduced, hoping he wouldn't be all over protective.

"Nice to meet you sir." Dave shook the Doctor's outstretched hand.

"Right... So, shall we go in?" Dave beckoned then to follow and the Doctor was mentally panicking. He was not ready for this.