7/2

"It's actually rather nice staying here. I don't mind it to be completely honest." Silas said stirring one of his cauldrons.

"You don't mind it? I would have thought it would drive someone mad just being here all alone." I said I'm looking around his room and grabbing a book and opening it he quickly stood up

"Please do not touch my stuff some of these are rather special,"  he said, and with a flick of his one the book was yanked out of my hands and flew into his

"Sorry" I mumbled holding my hands together.

"It's alright and to answer your question no I do not get lonely I have people visit and half the time I am not here but don't tell Tina that she thinks I will disappear. I will one day just not yet." He said shutting the book and setting it aside.

"What does that mean?" I asked him

"Tina thinks I will just stay here for the rest of my life but I've got other plans, I can do just fine on my own. She's worried about people finding out about me but I personally couldn't care less. I have other studies to go out for and quite frankly staying here won't cut it anymore."

"She will be crushed if you leave," I said he nodded

"Unfortunately that is not my fault I wouldn't call her a great mother. She was too young. I was the problem from the start but now I will be leaving and traveling far away." He explained

"I just met you," I said quietly he looked up and laughed.

"Feel free to visit whenever I'll owl now that we have met. Don't expect much from me I must warn you I tend to let others down." He said.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, not right now most likely fall. I have heard you know who is on the rise and rumor has it that even here won't be safe. I have never met him. I don't have too much against him. He may be evil but he is a powerful wizard at that and I would prefer that he continues to be unaware of my existence. Severus as you most likely know is one of the followers of him I rather stay away from that I have things I want to do and accomplish." He mixed in a clear liquid into his potion while talking.

"Wish I could say you could, but right now on the path, the dark lord is taking he will have everyone under his rule or killed. He wants to rule over all  wizards not just where we're from and I'm warning you if it comes down to life or death you might as well join the rest of your family." I whispered

"Oh are you a death eater as well?" he asked as I nodded, lifting my sleeve.

"I used to say it wasn't my choice but it was I choose to join them it was my own fault," I said

"Hold on '' He grabbed a book and started to sketch or scribble something out glancing from my arm to the paper. "Why did get it then?"

"For Draco, I guess I... didn't want him to go through it alone."

"Love makes people mad." He said shaking his head then continued "Thank you for your concerns but I must assure you that I will be safe with my potions. If I can finish this one no one will ever be able to find me. Then again only if I want them to find me."

"What kind of potion is it?"

"Well, you see it is..." He started but he stopped and I let out a cry in pain. I gripped my arm and he swiftly stood up and walked over to me. I pushed open my sleeve and looked down at my arm. The snake had started to slide around and go through the skull. "What is happening?" He asked concernedly.

"I am being called to return." I winced as I could feel the mark burn as if the snake's head was carving through my arm. The door was pushed open and a worried Draco stumbled in gripping his own arm.