4/2

Draco had helped me up to his room and sat me down. Tiny ran in with a few of Draco's house elves and told us that his mom and dad but hadn't returned Tiny said mine weren't home either. This was great. I broke my ankle and now I have no one by elves and Draco. I was given a purple potion and was told to drink it. I stopped half way and got the chiles. It tasted awful. Draco gave me a look and I plugged my nose and drank the rest. I gripped the arm of the chair and cursed under my breath.

"Is it working?" He asked

"I think it is but it just hurts damn it "

"For the pain" an elf gave me a yellow potion and I drank it. I felt more calm and sighed. There was a tap on the window. Draco opened it and grabbed a letter from the owl. It was Daphne's owl Daisy.

"What's it say?" I asked

"She is just asking if we made it out okay and Theo and Blaise are safe but she said her father isn't home and Theo said he isn't either." Draco explained. He grabbed some parchment and gave it to the owl.

"I let her know you were with me and you got injured but you're okay." I nodded.

"Hey Tiny can you get my trunk and school supplies along with my quaffle packed and bring it here." I asked if she was gone after one nod.

"Can you walk?"

"Yes it still hurts a little though." I said standing up.

"You can sleep in my bed, it's fine, I'm gonna shower so night Rose."

"NIght Malfoy." I crawled under the covers and layed on the pillow. He was definitely sleeping on this side. I could smell his shampoo. I was glad I had changed into pajamas before this had all happened but it was also awkward releasing that I had just ran in my nightgown. I slowly started drifting asleep until I heard the water turn off. It was dark in his room but a small light shines through and he had a towel wrapped around him.

"You up?" He asked but I didn't respond. I kept my eyes shut but I could still see him. He grabbed some clothes and went back to the bathroom and changed. He came back out and walked to the other side of the bed for a second. I thought he was going to get in but instead he grabbed a pillow I wasn't using and grabbed the blanket at the end of the bed and walked to the couch and layed down on it.

"I know you are still up Rose" He said in the silence I bit my lip.

"You don't know that." I whispered I heard him chuckle and I fell asleep.

I was woken by Draco shaking me.

"Tatum you have to get up" He said I groaned and tried to roll the other way but he pulled me out of bed.

"How's the ankle feel?" I stretched it and rotated it in a circle

"I think you and your elves will make a great doctor one day." he smiled

"Hey do you think our parents will show up at the platform?" I asked him standing up going to my trunk that Tiny had brought.

"No everyone says they have disappeared , why?" He asked

"Good because my ankle is better but I do not feel like wearing heels" I said picking out some flat shoes.

"You should be fine but we got to go soon I slept in so we will have to eat on the train" He said and I looked at the clock we were running late. I quickly changed in the bathroom and got ready.

"See you look fine without heels" He said when I walked down to the kitchen he was eating an apple.

"I know" I said smiling and he rolled his eyes.