4/6

Fleur and Cedric  both made it; they both used tactics that distracted the dragon long enough for them to get the golden egg. I wouldn't even count Fluers as a challenge if she got a fire shot at her one time otherwise the dragon was like a cat chasing its tail. Eva had dropped the fake act but I found what she did absolutely hilarious. She wasn't like Daphne. I love Daphne but sometimes I honestly don't know how she's a Slytherin. The only thing she is really good at is gossiping and she can't keep her mouth shut but I could never tell Daphne too much since she can't keep that mouth shut. She always told Pansy and even though she disliked Pamsy in the end they were family and that's a strong bond. Eva however was so fake and sly I loved it. She was also very brutally honest. The canon went off and Krum came out with his wand in hand ready to go. He didn't hesitate; he immediately shot a black spell that hit his dragon right in the eyes and the dragon flapped about Eva clapped happily.

"What did that do?' I asked her

"He just blinded the dragon he has about 5 minutes until it can see again that spell doesn't last long on large creatures."

"Thats genius!" Draco said eagerly. The Dragon tripped over its own feet and smashed some of the real eggs. The dragon got back up and turned to the stands. It roared furiously, Viktor took this as his chance and sprinted for the egg.

"Come on Vik! Come on!" Eva hissed. Viktor grabbed the egg and tucked it under his arm and he sprinted back to the safe area and raised the egg in the air we burst into clapping and cheering

"THAT'S MY BROTHER" Eva screamed. The other Drumstrongs were howling and pounding on there chest like mad men. I clapped loudly next to Draco we had all stood up. We sat back down and waited for the next dragon to be brought out; it looked angry and mad. The 4th canon boomed and Potter came out he seemed to be petrified in fear. I shook my head.

"I really don't want to watch someone die today come on do something" Eva yelled. Potter suddenly sprinted behind a rock as the dragon spewed out fire. A few rows down we could hear Granger yelling at him

"YOUR WAND HARRY USE YOUR WAND" She screamed. It was like something finally clicked. He shot out a spell and it did absolutely nothing.  He ran out from behind the rock and was hit by the dragon's tail he was sent flying back into the rocks we all grounded watching. He rolled on the ground and the dragon was getting closer to him. He was cradling his arm like a baby. The dragon opened his mouth and I closed my eyes . I didn't want to watch him be fried alive. All of a sudden everyone started cheering and screaming. I opened them and he was now on a broom zipping away he flew straight left and the dragon chased after him Potter dived down before the dragon could even process what had happened potter dived down and he snatched the egg and tucked it safe in his arm he flew away to safety and the Gyriffindors went wild I politely clapped. Well that made four alive champions we raced out of the stands to congratulate Viktor. Vktor was greeted by all of his friends who had put him on his shoulders and Eva cheered and followed after them. We didn't follow, we weren't allowed on their boat.  Me and Daphne skipped down the halls Pansy did the same but she was behind us. We got to the common room and everyone was giddy, the adrenaline was pumping through us after watching almost 4 people die. After awhile people eventually headed up to their dorms. I waited for Eva and she stomped back in the common room.

"What is it?" I asked her

"Viktor got points taken away because some of the other eggs were cracked!"

"What that's not fair" I protested

"Oh I'm well aware it isn't. I am furious that it was never in the rules. They can't take points away for something they never made clear" She shouted.

"It's okay Eva he made it thats all that matters he can only approve from here." She nodded

"I'm going to go to bed, I think," she said standing up.