1/2

We arrive in Diagon Alley and meet up together with our parents and hand us all a bag full of Galleons along with our shopping list. We were supposed to meet back here in an hour. Daphne and Pansy wanted to go get their robes, Vincent and Gregory went immediately to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. Leaving just me and Draco.

"Well umm, do you want to go get our wands first?" Draco asked. I nodded and we headed down to Ollivander's. Draco gave me his arm and I took it as we walked down with our head held proudly.

One thing you have to love about the Malfoy's and in general all pure blood's is our manners. The men will always offer an arm to a lady, even young boys. They always open the door for you, they offer to pay for a lady even if they can pay themselves, and they have the best hygiene. Half and Mud bloods look like they haven't showered for weeks. Purebloods always smell like expensive perfume. As if they needed the manners you can just tell from there confidence rooms go quiet when we walk in, upper-class wizards like the Malfoys and Roses are highly respected no one would dare approach us.

As we reached Olivanders Draco opened the door for me and I thanked him.

"Oh Ms.Rose and Mr.Malfoy how lovely to see you I thought it was about time we would meet, Mr.Malfoy..." Mr. Olivander mumbled off walking back to find a wand.

"This wand should be similar to your father's dragon heartstring and 12 inches." Mr. Olivander handed Draco the wand. Draco flicked the wand and the light above me shattered. I covered my head and dusted myself off.

"Sorry Tate" Draco chuckled as he handed the wand back

"Hmm maybe more like your mother, try this." He said handing Draco a new wand. As soon as it was in his hand the wind started to pick and stopped he smiled.

"Very nice Mr.Malfoy your wand is 10 inches made with hawthorn wood and a core of unicorn hair. It's a good wand and should serve you well. Ms.Rose if you would." I stepped forward and Mr.Ollivander handed me a wand. As soon as it was in my hand I felt the power it had and light formed around us I grinned.

"Daughter like father Ms.Rose. A very powerful wand just like your father 12 inches the wand is made from yew wood very powerful with a core of dragon heartstring. You will be one extraordinary witch, my dear." He stated it like it was a fact. Draco and I finished paying and left to purchase other items.

"Can't you just feel the power in your wand Draco?" I exclaimed

"Can't wait to learn some spells to jinx you with." He said smirking and I elbowed him

"Watch it Draco" I threatened. We purchased our cauldrons then our textbooks then headed off to get our robes. We entered Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions Madam Malkin was already helping some thin scraggly brown-haired boy with round glasses. Madam Malkin put us on footstools and slipped robes on us while two other witches pinned us. Draco turned to the boy next to us
"Hello,... Hogwarts too?" I was surprised Draco was talking with this boy. He never talks to anyone but purebloods and this boy clearly didn't look like one.

"Yes." The boy replied.

"My father is next door buying me and Tatum here our owls." Draco continued "Then we are going to drag him off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow." The boy looked unamused by the conversation.

"Have you got your own broom?" Draco asked

"No" the boy replied

"Play Quidditch at all?" I asked.

"No." He replied again. Me and Draco looked at each other like this kid was an alien. We finished getting our robes and paid then headed outside where our parents were waiting. My mother and Narcissa had joined our fathers.

"Mrs.Malfoy!" I said smiling and she pulled me into a hug.

"Aw Tatum look at you all dolled up" Narcissa was basically my second mother. I was the daughter she never had.

"Here darling." My mother said handing me a cage with an owl in it. It was white and brown and a black beak.

"It's our gift since you are going to Hogwarts this year." My father explained I thanked them and looked at Draco who also had gotten an owl but his was all black. After that, we headed back home and my mother helped me pack up my trunk. I school would be starting tomorrow and we had to get everything packed up and ready.

I woke up early and rushed downstairs. The elves had prepared a wonderful going away breakfast with all my favourite foods. I ate quickly and excused myself to get dressed. I got ready and my parents and I left and headed for the platform.

My family was right next to the Malfoys and Draco and I said our goodbyes.
"Did you get everything?" Narcissa asked for the hundredth time we both nodded

"Draco you better watch over Tatum this year I'll be counting on you boy." My father said he was dead serious.
"Yes Sir, I already played to look out for Tate," Draco exclaimed my father nodded in approval.

"I want you to write to me as soon as you get sorted and remember who you two are, live up to your family name." My mother informed us. With one last hug, me and Draco boarded the train. Draco found us an empty cart and I sat down next to him. Later on, Daphne and Pansy joined us later followed by Blaise.

We talked excitedly and showed off our wands to each other. I am proud to say mine is the most powerful.

"Anything from the trolleys dear?" The old woman asked. We nodded and all ordered I tried to pay but Draco cut me off and paid.

"You didn't have to do that." I nudged him

" I know but remember your father."

"He said to look out for me not pay for me and I technically don't need you to look out for me" I informed him.

"Sure you do" before I could respond some frizzy-haired girl opened up the door.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one," She said with a rather bossy tone.

"Does it look like we have a toad here frizzy? No, go ahead and leave. I don't think you know who you're talking to." I reply calmly without breaking eye contact. She mumbled something that sounded like an apology to the fluster girl quickly then left. Draco started laughing.

"You told her off," Blaise said smirking

"We can't have people thinking we are anything but purebloods and letting people talk to us like that we would start to be known as people with pity which isn't okay." Vincent came in opening the door popping his head in.

"Guess who's attending school with us this year."

"Who?" Draco asked.

"Rumour is Harry Potter," Vincent said. We all looked at each other in disbelief .

A/n Just wanted to say for those who were wondering the boy in the robe shop was Harry Potter in the books Draco and Harry actually first meet there.